Submit!

Hunter (POV)

Who am I?  All I can do is stare at TY while contemplating on the questions she just ask.  She stared at me not once blinking.  Is this some kind of joke?  Does she not know?

"Hahahahaha!"  My thoughts were interrupted by a laughing TY.  "You should've seen your expression."

"Huh?"  What the hell is going on?

"Oh come on Hunt, my whole body may feel like it was just in a meat grinder but I didn't hit my head that hard to forget about you."

Hearing that my body relax, "You have no idea how worried I was."

"You worried, I hardly doubt that. By the way why are you here and how did I get here?"

"Do you not remember anything."  I pulled up a chair next to her.

"Um..."

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"Well I was running, I fell and....Oh my god."  TY looked at himself.

"Did you change me, where are my clothes, tell me you weren't here..."

"Relax."  I softly gazed at her.  Hmm...if TY is pretending not to be a girl then so be it.  After all when my father had produced that bounty on her head....I think it would be best if she remains as TY, my buddy for her own safety.  Besides this could be fun.  "I found you passed out, brought you here and had a doctor check you up."  I smirked.

TY held on to the sheets, "Did you umm...notice....I mean did you see anything...." 

"Nope."  I answered never once hesitating even for a split second, "Why is there something I should know?"

"No, nothing."  Her gaze shifted towards the window.  "So ah, are we cool?"

TY once again turned her head towards me as I inched closer to her, our lips merely inches away.  She parted her lips and so did mine, "I Alpha Hunter Logan of the Crimson Blood pack accept TY Smith as my mate and Luna."

I watched her jaw dropped, "Hunter.  First you reject me then you wanted me as a mistress, you ignored me and now you accept me."

Cocking my eyebrow I replied, "What's wrong with that?"

"But are you sure considering I am what I am."

So she's going to play the male card is she now, "I change my mind baby." 

"Baby?  Anyway are you sure?  Will your pack accept me?"

"You my sweet, are my mate and Luna, they will accept you now all you got to do is say the words."

Her lips trembled in the process debating of what to say and what not, none the less she answered, "I TY Smith accept Alpha Hunter Logan from the Crimson Blood as my mate and your Luna." 

I could feel Tray jumping for joy in my head, the bond, our bond growing stronger as I slam my lips on to hers, indulging on her kisses so sweet and so pure all mine.  Pulling back, "The ladies are going to be so heart broken over their loss of their popular charmer."  I watch her squirm in her place. 

Her facial expression is very amusing, I couldn't help but laugh silently.  How could I not notice she is very adorable well TY was always adorable but now she is much more than what I could imagine.

"By the way I believe this belongs to you." Holding out the ring which is burning my skin, I placed it on her finger. "Why didn't you tell me your a wolf."

I could see a few mix emotions she was giving out. "I don't need this anymore."

"None sense." Holding her hand with the ring, I recalled the bounty on her head. This ring is to insure her safety. After all who ever place a bounty on her head will be looking for a she-wolf not a human.