Cold Couple

Hyeon Rin's POV

"Minran! Did you know that Jihoon caught me when I sleepwalked?! I was like "WOAH HE'S GOOD NOW" but actually, NO! because he just dropped me on the ground when I woke up. -_-" I scoffed.

"Woah! Really?! What a gentleman. -_- Anyways you wouldn't believe what happened to me a while ago." Minran said.

"Why? What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"I bumped into Bae Jinyoung-sunbae, then I slapped him like a penguin because of what his friend did to you. But then he held both my hands and stopped me. I was flustered and he told me that he was my sunbae which I forgot. Then he told me to say sorry, and also, he told me that as an apology I should be friends with him. WHEW!" she exclaimed.

"Woah. I mean sis, do you need to say it like that fast? Like, you rap so fast! SWAG MAN! You're like the girl version of Min Yoongi." I teased.

"Not funny, but okay." She shrugged.

"Anyways, SIS PLEASE HELP ME! I BEG YOUU!" She pleaded.

"Tsk. You're just going to be friends with him, there's nothing wrong with that!" I shrugged.

"But, I'm shy and scared. What if the girls think that I'm stealing their oppa?! What if they think we're dating?!" She ranted.

"Psh. Everything's going to be fine. Jinyoung's great but his best friend is not. So it's just fine if it's only Jinyoung you'll be friends with." I calmly said.

"You sure Unnie? Because Jinyoung-sunbae said he'll be eating lunch with us starting tomorrow." She said.

"Wait. He told you that?!" I asked

"Yes and he told me through a text, because a nosy classmate of mine gave my number to him -_- so now I can't escape him!" She said with frustration.

"*sighs* Okay, fine. He can eat with us. But remember... ONLY HIM! I said then she nodded.

Jinyoung's POV

"Jihoon, I'll be eating with Minran tomorrow." I said as Jihoon looked at me with his cold face.

"Who's Minran?!" He asked like he was about to murder someone.

"Um.. Hyeonrin's sister?" I said.

Well, I just want to eat lunch with her because I want to be her friend and she seems cool.

"THAT HYEONRIN?! So you're going to eat with her instead of me?! How dare you?!" He pouted but had this cold face still.

"Wow! You're so good in having a cold face while pouting. So impressive." I sarcastically clapped.

"And it's with her sister, not her. I hope." I added.

"Anyways, it will just be lunch, how about if you go with us instead?" I asked hopefully to cheer him up.

"Okay. But make sure that "HYEONRIN"won't be there." He said.

"Uhh.. okay" I laughed nervously.

I didn't think this through...

Maybe Hyeonrin will be there....

OH NO.

So because of my panic state I texted Minran immediately.

Jinyoung: Minran!!!! Is your sister going to be with us tomorrow?

Minran: Yeah. Um.... anyways.. Will Jihoon-sunbae go with you as well?!

Oh no. She's going to be there and Jihoon would be there as well...

Uh.oh.

Jinyoung: Yes and this is a big problem.