This Is Not The End (Last Chapter)

Hyeonrin's POV

FLC Newsflash

It has been reported that the wedding of Ms.Hyeonrin Choi and Mr. Jihoon Park was just arranged. The couple told their story during their canceled wedding yesterday.

Click here for the story

The couple explained that they just fell in love in the process.

People tend to call them the "Cold Couple" and their hashtag #ColdLoveCouple is trending in the social media sites since this morning.

We truly love this couple's story and we hope that you would all find your own love as well.

-----

"Guess who's love story made the headlines?" Minran grinned at me.

"Yeah. Yeah. I just read it." I scoffed.

"So, how will you face the world right now seeing that you're already a famous person?" Baejin asked.

"Uhm... obviously I would need some bodygaurds but yeah. I'll still continue living my life." I smiled at them.

"Well, both of us, would still need to learn more about our future companies." Jihoon grinned at me as he put his one arm on my shoulders.

"Yeah. Yeah." I pushed him away.

"Hehe. You better get use to me being so affectionate towards you since I'll be your man in the future." He winked at me as I blushed so hard.

"Okay. Okay. STOP WITH THE LOVEY DOVEY! I hate it and love it at the same time!" Minran scoffed as she showed a playful smile at us.

"I totally feel you Rannie!" Baejin immediately went to her side and linked his arms with hers.

"Hey! Why are you calling me Rannie?" Minran glared at Baejin as Jihoon and I just laughed at their silliness.

Oh...I hope they'll be together in the future.

"Do you think there's something between that two?" Jihoon asked me.

"Yeah. They keep messing around with each other alot" I chuckled.

"Maybe they'll also develop that thing..." Jihoon smiled at me as he kissed my forehead.

"Hmm... is it that thing called love?" I cheekily smiled at him.

"Uhuh.." He smiled at me.

*coughs*

"EHEM!GET A ROOM YOU TWO!" Baejin and Minran flared up.

"Don't worry... you'll be like this in the future as well." Jihoon and I winked at them as their faces turned into a light shade of pink.

"Anyways, shall we go now?" Jihoon asked us as we excitedly nod our heads in agreement.

---

"Wow! The ocean's so great in here." I happily jumped.

"I'm glad you like Jeju" Jihoon smiled at me.