Prom Planning Pt.3

-2 weeks left before the prom-

Hyeonrin's POV

Gosh. Stop messing with my heart Jihoon.

Even though he said it to me 1 week ago...

I still can't get over it.

And I don't know why...

"You're the most gorgeous and kindest girl I've ever met..."

Me??? Kind??!

Since when? -_-

I wanted to ask him that but... I'm kind of shy to ask a question like that.

"Hyeonrin! Is the stage almost done?" Hyungseob asked.

"Kind of sir...since we still need to do the finishing touches." I said.

"Okay. We should be done by 5 PM since Ms. Kim will check our completion later on." Hyungseob said to me as I nodded.

"Okay. I need to go to the others... see you later Hyeonrin." He smiled.

"Byee" I bid him goodbye.

Hyungseob and Jisung-sunbae are such good leaders.

They always check on us even though they still have to decorate the entrance and the exit.

"Hyeonrin-unnie!!!" Somebody called me.

"Minran?! I thought ypu have classes?!" I said in a shocked tone.

"Nope. Hahaha. Us, freshmen, were assigned to help you in whatever assistance you need today." She said as she brought her classmates with her.

"Annyeong haseyo!" They all greeted.

"A-Annyeong Haseyo. Woah. There's like 20 of you?"

"Yes unnie the other half of the class went to help the other team in your class. By the way, this is our class president, Sooyoung."

"Annyeong Unnie." She greeted.

"So what can we help?" They asked.

"You can help us with the finishing touches, just go to that chubby guy and the small-headed guy, then they'll tell you what to do." I pointed Jihoon and Baejin at them as they bowed their heads as a sign of thank you.

----

Jihoon's POV

"Annyeong Haseyo oppa-neun" Minran greeted.

"Ann--Woah. Why did you bring an army?!" I asked in a shocked tone.

"Really? An army? You're over reacting. Anyways, hello I'm your Jinyoung-sunbae." Jinyoung said cooly.

Pfft. Showing off to Minran~~

"Oh! Hyeonrin-unnie was right! You have such a small head Jinyoung-sunbae and Jihoon-sunbae... YOU'RE SO CHUBBY" Some guys in the back laughed.

Me?!

Chubby?!

"HYEONRIN!" I raged as I left Jinyoung with the freshmen.

"Don't mind him. Anyways, let's go do something productive." Jinyoung instructed the students.

----
Hyeonrin's POV

I was pinning the last part of the curtain when...

"HYEONRIN!!!" I heard Jihoon raging.

"Wha--Woah!!" I fell from the ladder.