Graduation Day

Hyeonrin's POV

It has been 1 month since Jihoon started to court me...

Yes. I agreed to him courting me. And during those months, I felt Jihoon and I became more close. I am also very certain that I like him romantically but he doesn't know it yet.

Also, I am also the Top Scorer in our final exams which made this day special to me.

Why?

Well, it's the time that I'll say goodbye to school and focus on learning more about the company.

I also became the Rank 2 since my high marks in the last exams pulled me up.

It's fine I guess, since Euiwoong is more smarter than me. >_<

"Hyeonnie!! Are you ready to graduate??" A familiar voice barged into my thoughts.

Well, who would call me Hyeonnie?

Of course it's my future husband, Park Jihoon.

"Yeah. I can finally try to learn more about the company so... I'm excited." I happily exclaimed.

"Is that the only thing you're excited for??" He grinned at me.

"Uh...yeah??" I answered.

"How about our wedding? Aren't you excited for it?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

What's so exciting about that??

Haha. Just kidding.

Of course I'm excited and nervous since I'll be living in the same roof with my bestfriend who is now my crush.

"Uh... yeah. Right.." I said.

"Anyways, congrats on being in the top 5" I smiled at him.

"Hah. Congrats to you too for being the top 2." He chuckled.

"HYEONRIN!!!! LET'S GO!! THE CEREMONY'S STARTING!!" Eunhye interrupted our talk.

"Oh. Really?! Let's go then!" I rushed with her.

"HEY! WAIT FOR ME!" Jihoon exclaimed.

"Nah. You can handle yourself." Eunhye and I shrugged and ran towards our auditorium.

---

"Hey Euiwoong." I sat beside him since I am the top 2.

"Hi. I thought you weren't coming." He chuckled.

"Just got a little delay since this guy *points at Jihoon who is sitting beside her* talked to me." Euiwoong and I chuckled.

"Pfft. I heard that Hyeonnie. And by the way, she's just embarassed to say that the conversation was about our wedding." He winked at me.

Wow Jihoon. Just wow.

"Uh... okay. Hahaha. By the way, invite us on your wedding okay???" Euiwoong smiled at us as Jihoon just nodded his head cutely.

"Guys. Shhh. Ceremony's starting." Baejin spoke up beside Jihoon.

"Oh. Baejin! Hi!! Where have you been?" I smiled at him.

"I said my hellos to your parents and to Minran" he smiled.

"Oh. Wow. Still not giving up on her?" Jihoon wiggles his eyebrows.

"Giving up is not on my dictionary." He smiled with a determined face.

"Guys. Seriously be quiet the principal's having her speech." Eunhye, who was sitting beside Baejin, shushed us.

It's surprising isn't it?

Fortunately, all of our ranks increased since we manage to get high scores in the finals.

Euiwoong, Me, Jihoon, Baejin and Eunhye were in the top 5.

And the others were in the ranks not lower than 15.

From our group of friends, Hyungseob was the lowest which was rank 14.

We are all happy that we got to have high rankings this year since this is our last year.

---Graduation Ceremony Finished---

"Congratulations to you guys!!" Daniel-oppa and the other sunbaes aprroached us.

"Thank you Hyungs--Oppas" We all thanked them together.

"Your welcome. Anyways... Shall we celebrate?" Jaehwan-oppa asked.

"Yeah. Sure. Lez go! Lez get it!" We reacted differently.

A/n: Sorry for cutting this chapter short. I'll update again later. :) Thank you for reading :)

Please consider a vote and I love you all♡♡♡