Cold Love

Hyeonrin's POV

Can't believe this wedding's happening...

Jihoon and I just became an official couple last week but I guess that we're already marrying each other.

Goodbye Freedom :(

At least I'll be married to the person I love right?

♡♡♡♡♡

Jihoon's POV

"Bro, are you really sure about the plan?" Jinyoung worriedly asked

"Yeah. Do you think Hyeonrin will like this?" Hyungseob worriedly said.

"I'm sure she would. I mean both of us just became official last week..." I sighed.

"I think you better tell her the plan..." Euiwoong trailed off as he patted my back.

"You're right." I sighed as I stood up.

"I wanna go with you" Jinyoung and the others said.

"But we can't all fit in there" I chuckled.

"Oh yeah. Right." The hyungs sat back and shrugged.

---

Hyeonrin's POV

*knock knock*

"Eunhye, can you please open the door?" I said while the stylist is doing my hair.

"Oh hel-WAIT. JIHOON? And the swaeggy maknae line??" Eunhye exclaimed as she opened the door.

"I need to talk to Hyeonrin... please." I heard Jihoon speaking from outside.

"Wait. You can't see the bride before the wedding ceremony starts." Minran added as she went beside Eunhye.

"There'll be no wedding." Jihoon said which made me shock.

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

"So, you're not going to stop your pretty complicated plan?" Eunhye frustratedly sighed.

What plan? -_-

"Yes, it'll be better for both Hyeonrin and I." He said.

"Jihoon... come in. Eunhye, Minran, and the others... please leave us for a moment." I said as they all went out except for Jihoon.

"Hyeonrin... Please don't be sad if I don't want the wedding to happen today..." He said with a sad face.

"Uhmm... it's fine. I'm fine." I said as I felt something wet on my face.

"Hyeonnie, don't cry... I promise, my love for you is not changing. It's just that I don't want to pretend from everybody anymore. I... I actually want to be married with you but not by arrange marriage... but by love. Real love." He said as he wiped my tears.

"Really?" I asked as he cutely nod his head.

"I-I thought you don't love me anymore..." I smiled a little.

"That will never happen because I will always love you." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"So how do we tell this to everyone?" I asked him as he smiled at me.

"Let's tell our story to everyone then." He smiled at me.

"Will our parents be okay with this?" I asked.

"I'm sure that they'll be." He reassuringly smiled at me.

---

Author's POV