MinYoungHyeonHoon

Hyeonrin's POV

"Oh. You guys are back!" Minran exclaimed.

"Yeah." I bluntly said.

"Anyways, we should get back at our homes and meet again tomorrow." Ms. Anhee said.

"B-but Ms. Anhee, Jihoon and I have a d-date tomorrow." I stuttered with a flustered face.

"Oh. Well then, your mom and I would just talk about the marriage while you guys just have some alone time tomorrow." Ms. Anhee said as I nodded in agreement.

"Okay. So our affairs here are done. Let's all go home." Dad said as we all bid our goodbyes to each other.

---

I'm glad that the dinner was over because I just can't take all the informations and happenings tonight.

As soon as we got to the car, mom and dad immediately bombed me with questions.

"Why did you not tell us that Jihoon was your boyfriend?" Mom asked.

"Because I was afraid." I answered.

"Why is Minran close with this Jinyoung-guy?" Dad asked.

"Because Jinyoung asked her to be his friend." I answered.

"Who is this Jinyoung-guy anyways?" Mom added.

"He's Jihoon's friend and his family owns the company named SYJ." I answered.

"Oh. His father is my bestfriend as well" Dad grinned.

"Anyways, when did Jihoon and you got together?" Mom asked.

"Jihoon just said it a while ago -_-" I said as I mentally facepalmed.

"Why will you date tomorrow?!" Mom asked.

"Because we want to hangout? And by the way, I'll bring Minran with me tomorrow." I said.

"Hmm... If you and Jihoon will be having a date... why would you bring Minran? -_-" Mom asked.

"Because the truth is, we'll be only hanging out... We're not going to date and do sweetstuff... We actually want to hangout with our bestfriends" I said then mom just nodded her head.

"I understand... Just please... take care of your sister okay?" She said.

"Okay." I answered.

I thought that would be the end conversation but...

"By the way, why were you in detention?"

"Why did you and Jihoon even got into a fight?"

"Wait. Is Jihoon a good boyfriend?"

"Does he hurt you?"

"If he ever hurts you, tell it to me immediately... cause he'll get a taste of my punch."

And then it goes on and on until we reached the house.

----

Baejin set the group's name into
MinYoungHyeonHoon4Ever♡♡♡♡

7:23 PM

Baejin: Where are you guys?

Baejin: HELLO!!?

Baejin: Oh yeah... Jihoon has a blind date and Hyeonrin has a dinner with his future in-laws.

Baejin: Minrannn! Where are youuu?!