The Day When I Smiled Again

Jihoon's POV

"He's going back?!" I said with a little hyped up voice.

"Well, not just him but also... EVERYONE!" Jinyoung smiled crazily.

WHAT?! THEY'RE COMING BACK?!

"Really Jinyoung?!" I said to Jinyoung with a small curve plastered on my face.

"Ye-- wait. JIHOON YOU'RE SMILING!" He said as I immediately brought back my cold face.

"No, that was a smirk" I coldly said as I turned off the music in my phone.

"Nah, I'll take that as a smile." Jinyoung said as he sat down at his seat.

"Whatever. Teacher's here." I said as Jinyoung returned to his seat.

---

Hyeonrin's PoV

"There will be new transferees so please prepare yourselves people" Our teacher said.

"Wait. When Will that be?" One classmate of mine said.

"Nobody's sure. Just be prepared, cause I heard they're good looking!" My teacher squealed.

My gash! Is she even our teacher? She's just like us, a teenager who loves to fan girl over boys.

If you're wondering if I do that as well,  Um... actually, yes, but those were the times when3

Don't ask me about the guy I fangirled before because... um... it's a secret.

"Oh! They're good looking?!" I'm so excited!" Some students muttered.

Pshhh. Stupid students.

They came here to school so that they can fangirl with the boys?

Pfft. Pathetic.

I just rolled my eyes and lean my head on the table to sleep because I already know that they will just talk about the new "good-looking transferees".

---

Our one-hour class or also known as one hour fangirling time ended and we can now go home.

"Hi Unnie!" My sister waved as she ran in my direction.

"Hi Hyeonrin" Jinyoung greeted as well.

Oh.. I almost forgot about this guy being Minran's gaurdian..

Even my sister is going to be taken away from me :"(

"Ey" I said casually.

"And hello.. Jihoon" I said as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Oh. Hello!" He said, with an emotionless face... But I can sense that he isn't that cold right now.

"What happened to this guy?" I asked to Jinyoung.

"Oh.. he's just excited for something." He smiled.

Jihoon's POV

I can't have my cold self today because of Jinyoung's news. Actually they were the real reasons that I became cold. It was the time when they left Jinyoung and I without saying goodbye.

So pathetic of me right?

Anyways, because I already became cold for these past years... Might as well act like one still.

"Guys! I will treat you to the Ice cream shop... Wanna come?" Jinyoung asked.

"Sure!" I said casually.