Hyeonrin's Past

1 week after

Hyeonrin's POV

You guys won't believe this but I immediately got close to Jihoon and Jinyoung's friends. I mean they're actually not that bad afterall.

Also, Hyungseob became my close friend as well since Seonho and him were actually bestfriends.

Now, students doesn't think of me as their Ice queen anymore because of my circle of friends. What's worse is that... all my friends are boys.

Our parents, doesn't have an idea about this which is kinda...

Bad.

Because if they knew about Minran and I being friends with boys...

They will totally sue us.

Anyways... it's morning and I do my same routine.

Wake up.

Fix my bed.

Wake Minran up.

Fix myself.

Eat breakfast.

Wash dishes.

Go to school.

---

Currently, Minran and I were walking in the hallway of our school.

If you guys are wondering where Baejin and Jihoon are well... I also don't know.

We still hangout but then I told them to not fetch us because mom doesn't like boys.

--

-At the classroom-

When I went in the classroom,I already saw Jihoon and Jinyoung.

"Hi Rinrin" Baejin greeted.

"Hi Baej" I said casually.

"Hey! Why are you not greeting me good morning?!" Jihoon said with an angry tone.

"Did you even say good morning?" I rolled my eyes at him.

Haha! I was actually trying to tease him. Seeing him pout or burst in anger makes me think that he's cute.

I don't know why or how but as days passed I get to see the not-so-cold Jihoon anymore.

I, myself isn't that cold anymore too. I might give other people a little smile or I might greet them sometimes too.

Maybe being friends with people again isn't such a bad idea anymore.

I hope they won't betray me like her.

"Uhm.. hello?! Hyeonrin?! Hyeonnie!!!!" Jihoon said as he waved his hands in front of me.

"Uhmm... Sorry. Did you say something?" I said.

"Uhmm... I just said I'm sorry and good morning but then you were spacing out. Then I thought you now hate me." He said as he pouted even more.

"Its fine." I smiled at him.

"Actually you are shooo cute... I just want to squish youu foreverrrr" I said as I squished his chubby face.

"AWWWW!!" I screamed because of his cuteness.

"Ouch! Stop that! It hurts you know" he said, sulking.

"Aww, sorry Jigglypuff!" I exclaimed as I messed his fluffy hair.

"Stop that love birds, our classmates are coming." Baejin said.

Oh my gosh! I forgot that he was here all along.