Study! Study! Study!

Hyeonrin's POV

"Hey Hyeonnie~" Jihoon called.

"Hi Ji" I smiled at him.

"By the way, thanks for the birthday surprise... again." He cutely shuffled his hair.

"No promblem...So, I've noticed that you haven't moved on from the surprise that happened 2 weeks ago?" I chuckled.

"Uhh... yeah... By the way, do you want to um... hangout after class?" He asked shyly.

"Uhm...sorry, I can't, because the finals are coming." I replied.

"Oh. Yeah. Right... the final exams...*sighs* Let's just hangout next time then." He sadly smiled.

"Don't worry. Let's just hangout after the last exam together with Baejin and Minran." I smiled at him.

"B-but I actually want it to be just us so that I can h-help you with your confused feelings towards m-me..." Jihoon said with a flustered face.

"O-oh..." I blushed.

Well, he didn't say that it would just be the two of us...

And he doesn't need to worry about my feelings for him.

Since I already know my true feelings for him.

"Yeah... Uhmm this is awkward..." he awkwardly smiled at me.

"Uh...heh. Anyways, I'm studying right now so let's talk later... okay?" I smiled at him and went back to studying my notes.

"I never thought you're a studiuos person." Jihoon chuckled.

"Well, I am. And bro, this is the finals... this is my last chance to get a high grade so that I can be a good future company CEO." I scoffed.

"You're right... I should study too so that I can be as good as my wife." He winked at me.

I blushed but then I immediately shrugged my comversation with him and continued studying.

----

"Okay class. Since this week is your review week for the incoming final exam, I'll let you have your self study fpr every subject the whole day." Our teacher said.

Some quietly cheered because they can study without noise while others frustratedly sighed because during self-study, nobody is allowed to talk.

Psh. I'm thankful for this self-study because Jihoon won't talk to me. And if Jihoon won't talk to me, it means I can focus in studying.

---

Minran's POV

"Ugh. Review week is so boring." Baejin-oppa whined.

"More like self-study week..." Euiwoong-oppa rolled his eyes.

"Hey! Self-study is a good thing you know." Eunhye-unnie patted his boyfriend's back.

"Yeah. We should be like Jihoon and Hyeonrin, they were like focusing so much." Hyungseob-oppa added.

"Well, speaking of focusing much, they're still studying even recess. Look!" Seonho-oppa said.

"Wow. UNNIE! OPPA! CAN YOU PERHAPS TAKE A LITTLE BREAK? You know, if you stress your mind so much, you would forget the things you've studied?" I told them both.

"Okay. Okay. I'll take a break now..." Unnie said as she positioned her head into a comfortable position and slept.

"Wow. Hyeonrin is that tired I guess." Daewhi-oppa said.

"Well, she's having a lot of pressure since the final exams are coming." Jihoon-oppa sighed.

"Unnie, actually wants to top the incoming exams." I said as the Swaggy Maknae Line looked at me with shocked faces.

"She wants to top it?" Baejin-oppa asked.

"W-why though? She's already in the top 5 together with Baejin and I..." Euiwoong-oppa asked.

"Well, she just wants to show everybody what her true capacity is. All this time, she didn't care about her studies, she just maintained herself in the top 10 ranking. But now that she'll be taking over a company in the future... She wants to show her employees that she is a good role model." I explained to them.

"Wow. I thought that she was just a cold, rude and a 'not-so-brainy' girl." Hyungseob-oppa said.

"Not all cold and rude people are 'not-so-brainy' Seobbie." Unnie said as she wakes up from her nap.

"O-oh Hyeonrin" They all said with a worried expression.

"Sorry Hyeon... I didn't mean what I said." Hyungseob-oppa apologized.

"It's fine." Unnie smiled a little.

"Hey. You don't need to just study, study, study.... sometimes you should also have a break." Jihoon-oppa patted Hyeonrin-unnie's head.

"Y-you're right guys... Well, since I heard that the finals would be next week... I panicked and well, yeah. I just studied the whole time." Unnie scratched her head.

"How about if we study together? Like a group study?? Then together we can have fun at the same time we can also learn." Baejin-oppa suggested.

"You're right. That way, Woojin can also get his grades up."Guanlin-oppa chuckled as Woojin-oppa playfully punched his face.

"Anyways, this can also make Hyeonrin study at the same time, she won't get so exhausted." Eunhye-unnie said as all agreed.

"Okay. Let's meet after class?" Daewhi-oppa asked as we all nodded.

"Okay. It's settled then" Jihoon-oppa smiled and we all separate ways.

---
Hyeonrin's POV

"Hyeonnie, don't overstudy okay? I'm just worried if you get exhausted due to working so hard." Jihoon said to me worriedly.

"I'm fine Ji, you don't need to worry so much." I smiled at him.

"Aww, you're smiling. I really love that smile of yours." Jihoon squeezed my cheeks.

"H-hey! Ouch. Hey! You're making a scene here." I said with an embarassed face.

"Aww. Okay. I'll stop since you're embarassed." Jihoon smiled at me cutely.

----

Jihoon's POV

I'm glad that Hyeonrin had taken out her stress even for a little while.

Seeing her smile, makes me happy.

Her, being okay, means a lot to me.

It makes me feel relieved.

Even if I'm just her pretend boyfriend...

I want to be there for her always.

I want to always protect her.

Yes. I might be her future husband but...

We are not really marrying out of love since...

She doesn't love me the way I love her...

A/n: *sighs* I'm getting lame each update :(