Time Flies

Hyeonrin's POV

Now what?

Only Jihoon, Minran and I know about the PLAN...

"It's a great thing that you and Jihoon are together already!" Ms. Anhee exclaimed as the foods came in our table.

"Yeah. I thought that we would still need to let you hang out or stuff." Mom said as I mentally facepalmed.

"Uh.. hahaha" I awkwardly laughed as I looked at Jihoon.

"Anyways, how did the both of you start as a thing?" an unexpected question that Ms.Anhee asked.

I mean it's kinda expected but Jihoon, Minran and I aren't prepared for this at all.

THIS IS NOT MY FREAKING PLAN! T_T

"Oh. We are in the same class." I smiled and looked at Jihoon for help.

"We were known as the Ice Prince and the Ice Princess." Jihoon smiled at me.

Wahhh! That smile! <3

Okay. Stop fangirling over your bestfriend, who'll soon be your husband -_-

Gosh.

What is happening with my life :(

"One day, she bumped unto me which made me annoyed and frustrated since I was kind of in a bad mood that time." Jihoon continued and looked at his parents and mine as well.

"And then we got into a fight and were sent to detention" I said as I playfully rolled my eyes, remembering the times when Jihoon and I were fighting like cats and dogs.

"YOU WERE SENT IN THE DETENTION?!" Our fathers both exclaimed at the same time.

Woah. I didn't expect that they would be the first ones to react. Hahaha.

"Yes. Anyways, we then grew closer by the help of Minran and Jinyoung." I said as all their eyes turned to Minran.

"May I ask who this Jinyoung is?" Mom said as she looked at Minran suspiciously.

"H-he was the one that helped me when I got bullied." Minran said then mom gave her a look that says 'we'll continue this conversation later'.

"So, back to the story, the four of us became really good bestfriends and we tend to hangout." Jihoon continued.

"The coldness in our hearts also melted and we became more open again to people with the help of our other friends." I added.

"Due to that, we got to see our other sides. Most of all, I love the cute side of Hyeonrin♡" Jihoon exclaimed at smiled at me lovingly while our mothers awed and our dads, well they were just smiling.

But wait. Did he just say...

He loves the cute side of mine?

WHAT? -_-

But isn't this just all an act?

Aren't the two of us just pretending?

Hmm... I better think of a sweet thing to say too.

"I also get to see the caring side of Jihoon which made me fall for him" I blushed as Jihoon giggled at the corner of my eyes.

Aish. Why blush?!

Gosh. You're totally messing things up Hyeonrin.

"Aww Hyeonrin is already getting shy... We should continue their love storytelling later since the food is already served." Ms.Anhee said which made me mentally sigh in relief.

Okay. Food, YOU REALLY ARE MY LIFE SAVER♡♡

---

After I the delicious dinner, I excused myself to get some fresh air first.

Everything's falling apart :(

"Aish. Everything that you planned was a fail Hyeonrin." I sighed sadly as I sat in the bench near the restaurant.

"Always a failure" I sighed again.

I guess now, there's no turning back for the marriage.

And I still have so many questions about this thing.

But, I figured that it won't be the best thing to stress about wedding stuffs. :(

"Hyeonnie!" He exclaimed as he sat beside me.

"Hey Ji" I boringly said.

I am in no mood to talk right now.

"Look. I'm sorry. I-I also didn't know that it was you." He sighed.

"It's fine. It was fated to happen I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

"B-but Hyeonnie, promise me that our friendship will NEVER. EVER. CHANGE even after this marriage thing" Jihoon looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Of course." I answered.

"Do you want to go in now honey?" He teased.

"HONEY?! WHAT HONEY? If I'm the honey, what are you then?! My Bee?? -_-" I said as he grinned.

"Yes. I'm your Bee bee (baby)" He grinned as he pinched my face.

"My Honey's blushing♡" He said while squishing my face even more.

Ouch. My face hurts.

But I'm totally blushing even though his pun is kinda not cool-_-

"Stop it!" I said as I slap his hands away.

"Hahaha. Okay. So, about the plan... It didn't work out so... I'm guessing we need a new one?" Jihoon changed the topic which made me sighed.

"Yeah. We need a new one, but I don't want to plan it this time." I sighed.

"Okay... I'll plan it then." Jihoon said with a reassuring smile.

"So, shall we plan it tomorrow then?" I asked.

"Yeah. Sure. And also, we should hangout with Jinyoung and Minran." Jihoon suggested.

"Okay." I smiled at him but he looked at me like there's something missing.

"Last thing, before we go back in again" Jihoon said.

"What?" I asked with a confused face.

He went closer and took my hand then intertwined it with his.

"W-We're getting married remember? We should really do t-this" He blushed and then we went in the restaurant together.

I blushed.

Why do I even keep on blushing when he does this things with me?

Why does my heart beat so fast?

I've never felt this way before because I'm cold and rude before.

A month ago we were just enemies...

Then after some days, we became friends...

Then we became bestfriends...

Then now...

We'll get married?

And now we are doing sweet stuffs that we shouldn't be doing.

Things are going so fast :(

*sighs* I'm still young and I don't know what to do.

Will I ever be able to live like a normal girl and love the guy of my life? :(

A/n: Sorry for late updates .