His Birthday's Coming

Hyeonrin's POV

"Hey Hyeonrin and Minnie!!" Baejin greeted me as Minran and I were standing outside the school's emergency exit.

Why are we in the emergency exit?

Well, it's because of the reporters. -_-

"Hey Baejin!" I smiled at him.

"Hey hyung!" Minran greeted him.

"Wait. Why are you calling me hyung??" Baejin asked with a confused face.

"Because its easier than calling you sunbaenim." She scoffed.

"But, you could call me oppa" he grinned at her.

"Pfft. Whatever Hyung." She scoffed.

"O...kayyy. Anyways, where's Jihoon?" I asked which made Baejin and Minran look at me with smirks plastered on their face.

"What?" I askes them with a confused expression.

"Looking for your hubby ey?~" They teased as I just rolled my eyes.

"Uh. No. I just don't want to be a third wheeler" I rolled my eyes as I smirked evilly inside.

"Tsk... Anyways, the day after tomorrow will be your hubby's birthday." Baejin scoffed.

"Since he likes you a lot... I think you should surprise him." Minran eyesmiled at me.

"Hmm... You're right. How about if we ask help with the guys... They seemed to know him better than me." I wondered.

"Nah. I think that Jihoon would love whatever you'll prepare for him." Baejin eyesmiled.

"Yeah. If you prepare it by yourself, it would be pretty unique." Minran eyesmiled as well.

Well, these two should be called as the "eyesmile couple".

Anyways, what would Jihoon love?

"Hey guys! Sorry I was late... I was one of the cleaners so... yeah." Jihoon approached us.

"So, what were you talkimg about?" He asked as the three of just smiled awkwardly.

"Nothing" we awkwardly laughed.

"You know what? We should get going since it's getting darker. " Baejin awkwardly said as he linked his arms with Minran and went away.

"O...kay? Do you have your disguise Hyeonnie?" He asked me as I wore my jacket, mask and eyeglasses.

"Okay. Let's go." He said as he took my hands and held it.

"You don't feel awkward with this right?" He asked as he shuffled his hair which meams he's flustered.

"Hahaha. Of course not." I chuckled at his cuteness.

As we follow Minran and Baejin from behind, a comforting silece crept around us.

He was holding my hand.

We were walking comfortably.

And the leaves from the trees were falling.

It was like a couple scene from a fairytale...

Although we aren't an official couple.

Well, he only has a crush on me while I am not certain with my feelings.

I can say that I have a little liking for him but I can't say that I love him just yet.

*sighs* It's complicated.

"Hey Hyeonnie." He spoke up and took of his mask since there aren't many people that are walking in this street.

"Yeah?" I took mine off and smiled at him.