Explanations

Jihoon's POV

"Hyeonrin!" I ran towards her but then she ran away.

'Why did she ran away?' I pouted.

Is there anything wrong woth me today?

"Jinyoung!!" I called him.

"Ye?" He plainly asked.

"Is there anything wrong with my face or uniform today?" I asked.

"Nope. Why?" Jinyoung smirked at me with a teasing face.

"Because Hyeonrin immediately ran away after I called her." I pouted.

"Maybe because of yesterday." He smirked.

"Hmm... maybe." I also smirked.

I got this very brilliant plan later on.

Heheheheheh!

"What's with the face?" Jinyoung asked with a confused expression.

"I've got a brilliant idea." I evilly grinned.

"Uh oh." He worriedly said.

---

Hyeonrin's POV

"Eunhye?" I asked with a shocked face.

"Hyeonrin..." She trailed off.

"Can we talk now?" She nervously played with her fingers.

"Sure. But please be true to yourself, because I'm sick of your lies." I coldly stated and she nodded.

"Actually I'm here to say sorry for all the things that happened." She started.

"Our friendship during the old days is the best thing that happened to me... Before I was a bad and spoiled like the other children too. But then they dared me to be friends with you for a year. I never thought that you could actually change me. You treated me like a true bestfriend, not like those other friends of mine that left me after they gave the dare." She explained.

"Then how about the time that you left huh?" I asked with little tears slowly forming in my eyes.

"I don't want to say those hurtful things to you during that day, but it was the only thing that I can think of so that you can move on from our friendship. I actually went to America to study there for 3 years. " She cried.

"I'm sorry Hyeonrin... For leaving you and for cutting off our friendship. Im... sorry for being a jerk..." She hugged me tightly.

It feels like I have found my long lost treasure...

I miss her.

I miss this Eunhye who became a caring sister-like friend to me.

It was like some ice wall in my heart melted...

"I forgive you, but for now we could only be friends because, I still couldn't trust you fully." I said to her as she broke the hug.

"It's fine as long as you forgive me." She tried to smile while wiping her tears.

"Okay. First let's wash our faces then let's go to class together." I smiled at her.

"Okay Hyeonniee" she smiled.

---

I guess having friends isn't terrible.

Thanks to Jihoon and the others...

I was able to hear her explanation.

If they didn't teach me the feeling of having friends again...