Tease Pt.2

Hyeonrin's POV

We ran away from Jinyoung and went to get our food.

"Oh Hyeonrin!!" Eunhye shouted at me.

"Oh... haha.. hi Eunhye" I awkwardly laughed.

"Hmm... Tell me." She said as she came closer to Minran and I.

"Tell you what?" I asked with a confused face.

"I know you when you're lying Hyeon" she grinned.

"So. Tell me." She pleaded.

"Okay. Okay. But we shouldn't eat here." I sighed.

"Okay. I'll just get the guys-NO!" I stopped her.

"It should be the three of us only..." I trailed off.

"Okay. I'll just tell Euiwoong that we're hanging out and we don't need them" Eunhye smiled and I nodded then she went off.

"So why are you avoiding Jihoon-sunbae?" Minran asked and I just shrugged.

"I'll tell you when we get away from here." I said and Minran nodded.

---

Jihoon's POV

"JIHOON-AH!" Eunhye approached me.

"Yeh?" I asked.

"Tell Euiwoong and Jinyoung that Hyeonrin, Minran and I will eat somewhere else. Byee" she said and went off immediately.

They're not eating with us?

Is Hyeonrin that flustered that she wants to avoid me completely?

No matter how I annoyed her in class a while ago, she doesn't seem to care. :"(

I feel sad.

---

"Ey, why is it only the three of us?" Euiwoong asked.

"I thought that the six of us will eat together." Jinyoung added.

"Well, they ate somewhere else." I shrugged.

"Did you guys do something to them?" Euiwoong asked.

"WHAT?! NO!" Jinyoung and I immediately answered.

"Then why are the girls avoiding you? You must have done something that made them act this way." Euiwoong smirked.

"A-actually J-Jihoon started it." Jinyoung answered with a red face.

"W-what me??!" I answered with a flustered face.

"Yeah. You planned this remember?" Jinyoung scoffed.

"Well, yeah it's my plan but you followed anyways, so both of us are guilty." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. Okay. Stop bickering. Anyways, what's this plan you're talking about?" Euiwoong asked which made Jinyoung and I to look at him flustered.

"U-uhhh.."

---

Hyeonrin's POV

"So why are you acting like your hiding from someone a while ago?" Eunhye asked which made me break a cold sweat.

"Uhmm... about that... I had a dream about Jihoon..." I started off then Minran and Eunhye looked at me with a grin.

"Uhuh... Continue" Minran smirked as I sighed and continued.

"W-well, h-he was m-my boyfriend a-and h-he..." I stuttered.

"He???" Eunhye excitedly asked.

"H-he k-kissed me." I said as I looked away.

"HE KISSED YOU?!! OH MA GOODNESS! I AM SO HAPPY! IDK WHY BUT I EFFIN' SHIP YOU WITH HIM. WAHHHHH!" Eunhye screamed which made me blush even more.

"Shh. It was just a dream so what's the point of avoiding him?" Minran asked plainly.

"Look. I feel shy and I think I can't face him..." I blushed.

Well, my heart rapidly beats whenever I see his face because of that dream.

Fudge this freakin' heart.

"You can't face him? Why? Do you have a crush on him already?" Eunhye wiggled her eyebrows.

"I dunno." I muttered.

"Uhuh." She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, why are you keeping Jinyoung away from Minran?" She changed the topic.

"Well, I got a feeling that..." I trailed off.

"WHAT?!" Eunhye asked excitedly again out of curiousity.

"He has a crush on Minran." I said which made Minran choke on her food.

"Hey! You okay?" I worriedly asked as I gave her water.

"Yeah. I'm fine." She answered.

*Bell rings*

"Let's just talk later after dismissal." Eunhye said and we nodded.

---

Timeskip: Dismissal

We were dismissed late so Mom fetched Minran early since dad is busy with the company stuff.

And today, Eunhye is walking home with me together with Euiwoong.

Currently, I was timidly walking in our hallways. And as I turned towards the exit someone pulled me back and trapped me in the wall.

"Why were you avoiding me the whole time Hyeonrin?" He looked at me straight in the eyes.

I can clearly see that he is hurt since his beautiful eyes tell me so.

"U-uh" A word can't come out from my mouth since I'm too shy to say this to my bestfriend.

"Tell me Hyeonrin!" He said as tears formed in his eyes.

"H-hey you don't need to cry because of that." I wiped the tears on his eyes but he held my hand and stopped me.

"Y-you're my bestfriend but you're avoiding me the whole day. Do you think that's fine?" He asked me as he held both of my hands.

"N-no. I-I'm sorry Jihoon, it's just that I feel with awkward today." I honestly answered as he let go of my hands and gave me some space.

Oh. I actually didn't notice the space between us...

Gosh. I feel like blushing.

"Oh *sniff* is it because I was acting like your boyfriend?"he immediately brightened up.

"Uhuh." I nodded my head and he shuffled my hair.

"Don't worry. I was just teasing you. GOSH! I feel embarassing for crying in front of you" he laughed.

"Haha. It's fine. I'll keep it as a secret." I smiled back at him.

"Shall I walk you home?" He asked.

"Nah. Eunhye and Euiwoong are gonna walk with me since our houses are near to each other.

"Okay. See ya tomorrow Hyeonnie" he said and then ran off.

Did he just call me Hyeonnie??!

It feels like he just called me honey...

I blushed at the thought and continued walking to the school gates.

"Hey Eunhye! There she is!!" Euiwoong called his girlfriend and pointed at me.

She quickly approached me.

"Oh Hyeonrin! Come on let's go" she dragged me towards the exit where Euiwoong was standing.

"Wait. Why is she so red?" Euiwoong asked.

"Hyeonrin are you sick?" Eunhye exclaimed as she quickly checked if my temperature was high.

"Well, she isn't sick." Eunhye shrugged.

"Hyeonrin, are you blushing?"