Celebration

Friday

Hyeonrin's POV

After that day, I didn't avoid Jihoon anymore since he doesn't like it.

Well, it's his fault for teasing me like that -_-

I was currently walking in the hallway when I heard the muttering of some girls that I passed by.

"Do you think she's not that cold anymore?"

"Is she the Ice Princess that they were talking about?"

"Yes. But after the week that she and the Ice Prince met, she isn't that cold anymore."

"Woah. Really? They must have changed each other.."

Hmm... I guess Jihoon did change me.

But it wasn't just him.

It was also with the help of Jinyoung and Minran.

I am so happy to have them as my buddies :")

"Hyeonrinnnn!!!" Hyungseob called out as he catched up to my pace.

"Oh. Hyungseobbie you're back!!" I smiled as I hugged him.

Yeah. He was actually absent since Wednesday because they had their family reunion stuff.

"Yeah I'm back. So do you have any news or something for me??" He smiled excitedly.

What news does he want?

Maybe he wants to know about his seatmate a.k.a. his crush.. *evilly smirks inside*

"Uhmm... Your crush was just sad the whole time that you were gone." I smiled.

Hahah. Actually I just ship him with Kim Soori because they're seat mates and they're both cute.

"M-my crush??? You knew that it was Minran?!" He asked with a flustered face.

"Of course I-- WAIT. WHAT?!?!?!" I asked with a shocked face.

"Wait. What do you mean what?" he asked with a confused expression.

"YOU FREAKIN HAVE A CRUSH ON MY FREAKING SISTER?!?! HO MAH GASH!" I shouted and the news almost made me faint.

"Wait. I thought you already know.." he said with a flustered face.

"NO. I DIDN'T KNOW! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOORI!" I still shouted.

"Geez. You girls are so noisy. Anyways, it's just a crush. Nothing more and nothing less." He scoffed.

"Good to hear, or else I'll be the one you'll face." I stared at him with deadly eyes but he just stared at me plainly.

"Yeah. Uhuh. You're scary."he rolled his eyes playfully as I hit him hard.

"Whatever. Let's just go to class." I shrugged the topic and Hyungseob just laughed as we walked in the room.

---

Jihoon's POV

I sat at my seat and thought of what was so special today since I felt somewhat excited.

I was in the middle of remembering when I heard Hyeonrin's voice.

"Isolate those feelings for her okay?" Hyeonrin said as he stared at Hyungseob with a deadly expression.

"I'll try." He shrugged and Hyeonrin just hit his head.

Isolate those feelings for her?

Who's her?