An Act or Not?

Hyeonrin's POV

"Please listen to what I'll say Hyeonrin-ah..." She begged.

"Lets talk some other time. Not here and just the two of us." I coldly stated and walked away.

"Thank you Hyeonrin-ah!!" She hugged me from behind but I shooked her off.

"Don't hug me." I coldly said and walked away.

I should hear her explanation as well right?

That way, I can get my hard feelings off my chest.

Jihoon's POV

"Why did you come back?" Minran finally spoke up with anger.

"I can explain Minnie" she exclaimed.

"What will you explain huh? Will your explanation change anything?" Jinyoung and I can see her ball her fists which made Jinyoung hold her hands.

"Minran, let's just go." Jinyoung calmed Minran and they went away leaving me with the boys, Euiwoong and his girlfriend.

"What the heck just happened? Why am I so confused?" Euiwoong scratched his head in confusion.

"Well,your girlfriend there was the jerk that made our Hyeonrin cold." Jisung-hyung rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Sungwoon, Jaehwan... We still have classes remember?" Seongwoo-hyung stated as they stood up and walked away.

"I better go too." Daniel-hyung said.

"Me too." Minhyun-hyung sighed as he quickly followed the other hyungs leaving us here.

By us I mean...

Woojin, Seonho, Hyungseob, Daehwi, Guanlin, Euiwoong and Eunhye.

"I think I'll get some fresh air..." Eunhye said to Euiwoong and he just nod.

"So what is the real back story Jihoon?" Euiwoong asked as he looked at us worriedly.

I looked at the others and told Euiwoong the story.

---

"So the picture in Eunhye's charm bracelet was the two of them when they were younger." Euiwoong exclaimed leaving us confused.

"What?" We all said in unison.

"Eunhye said she has this bestfriend in Korea whom she misses the most. She showed me this charm bracelet with a picture of two girls smiling." He smiled.

"Maybe that was the time she was doing her act." I rolled my eyes.

"I think their friendship isn't a joke because when Eunhye sees the picture she always cry." He said.

"Oh." We exclaimed.

She cries?

Is it also an act?

"Anyways, who's this?" Euiwoong said as he looked at Hyungseob, changing our topic.

"Oh, he's Hyungseob. My bestfriend." Seonho said as he bro fist with him.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Ahn Hyungseob ibnida." He greeted with a small smile.

"Annyeong, I'm Hwang Euiwoong." He smiled.

"Anyways, you should start going to your classes since its going to start soon." Euiwoong stood up.

"Bye guys! See you on Monday." He said as he waved us goodbye.

"Bye Euiwoong!" We waved back.

---

I still doubt that Eunhye.

I mean what's her motive on coming back anyways...

Thoughts keep flooding inside my head as I sat beside Hyeonrin who was peacefully sleeping.

I don't know why but I suddenly got the urge to care for Hyeonrin.

Before, the two of us would just ignore each other in the hallways.

Sometimes, I would see her with her sister fooling around.

Until that one day when I finally was able to talk to her...

I got angry at her that time because...

I was in a very bad mood.

It was because of my father's plans in our company.

It's hard to be a rich guy while keeping a low profile at the same time.

Anyways, as I was saying...

Hyeonrin seems different nowadays.

She seems to open up to people a lot more.

And she now smiles whenever the four of us hangout.

Seeing her smile makes my day complete.

I don't know how it happened but I kinda like it.

Sadly, Eunhye's back and I wonder if I would still see her lovely smile.

---

Dismissal

"Are you sure that you don't need us to escort you home?" Jinyoung and I asked the girls.

"Yeah, we're fine walking home..." Hyeonrin tried to smile with us approvingly.

"M..kay... Bye Minran and Hyeonrin" Jinyoung grinned and wave them goodbyes.

The two girls were now far and Jinyoung eyed me with a smirk.

"What?" I asked him with a confused face.

"Let's follow them" he evilly grinned.

"Why?" I asked and Jinyoung just facepalmed.

"Don't you see that they're both girls and they are going home at 5:30 PM?" Jinyoung said.

"Oh yeah... haha... let's go follow them then." I scratched my head as my face become flustered.

Jinyoung just shrugged it off and we sneakily followed them.

----

The girls were about to turn around the corner when we saw drunkards following them at the back.

"Oh sh- language Jinyoung." I cut Jinyoung off.

"What are we gonna do?" He panicked.

"Follow me! Hurry!" I whisper shouted.

We dashed past the drunkards and caught up with Hyeonrin and Minran.

"Hey Jinyoung our girlfriends are here!"

---

Hyeonrin's POV

"Hey Jinyoung our girlfriends are here!" A familiar voice said.

"J-Jihoon?" I turned around to see him approaching me for a hug.

"What the freak are you doing?!" I whisper shouted.

"Oh! Minmin!!! There you are I've been looking for you." Jinyoung approached my sister and hugged her.

My sister froze because of the sudden skinship.

Hahahah.

After Jinyoung hugged her, her face became so red.

I was entertained by the scene in front of me when Jihoon grabbed my hands and held it tightly.

"Shall we go sweetheart?"