Prologue

A/N: I have been trying to find a reincarnated Grell story but the only one close to it was a harry potter is Grell which is quite good but is not finished so I have decide to do my own story.

P.s. I don't own Black Butler, if I did Grell would be a total badass and going out with undertaker or have a harem of men including undertaker.

'....' thinking

"...." speaking

Anybody's POV

"Ethan, get up or youre going to be late for school again!" shouted Ethan's mum while cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Ethan shifted in his bed, showing that he was awake.

"I'm coming, Jesus woman," huffed Ethan, getting dressed, brushing his long untamed hair while putting it up in a low ponytail.

"Come on hurry up!" again shouted Ethan's mother as she put his breakfast on the table.

"Im already here" he said, while entering the kitchen. "My favourite" he commented as he looked at his plate filled with scrambled eggs (A/N: If you dont like scrambled eggs then pretend its something else.)

He scoffed the scrambled eggs quickly and checked the time. 'Damn, better leave now or I will be late again, I cant be bother listening to that banshee *shivers* my poor ears cant take anymore of her screeching, I think I might actual die the next time she does.'

Running out the door with his bag, Ethan shouted "Goodbye" to his mum while giving her a goofy smile.

While he was running, he came to a road but something caught his attention it was an injured white colored cat with bits of red, it seemed terrified. There was a car driving behind it, Ethan body moved on its own to try to save the cat. It all happened so fast, a big crash was all that was heard. The cat was still alive but Ethan on the other hand.

Ethan's eyes opened slowly, "Well I can see that your finally awake" a voice said.

He turned to where the voice was and in its place was a beautiful woman. She had a round face with long white hair that reached to her middle of her back and the most distinguishing eyes he had ever seen, the right eye a sapphire blue and the left a blood red.

"Who are you?" he said

"Well I am called Envy and I am a goddess of love, future and death," she replied though she looked sad.

"Why am I here... Wait... have I..did I.. Died!" he nearly shouted to her, looking like someone kicked a puppy.

"I'm sorry but you have" she told him without looking at him.

"What now?" he questioned looking calm but inside he was panic

"Since you did a good deed, saving the cat, you can be reincarnated into any world you want!" she said trying to lighten the mood. Although, she neglected to mention certain details about the cat.

"How did you even know about that?" he question her

"Well, em I was the cat."quietly she said

"Please dont be mad."she cried

Ethan wrapped his arms around her "Its fine I forgive you but can you let me say goodbye to my mum." He asked

"I can do that" she told and nodded energetically

Timeskip (Night Time)

Ethans mum couldnt sleep; she was tossing and turning in her bed. She had found out that her precious boy had been in a car accident and died. She was silently crying when she heard a voice say look up, she complied and saw Ethan.

"Your here!" she screamed while hugging him tightly like he was going to disappear in any second.

"Im sorry but I cant stay for long so i'll make it simple, I just really wanted to tell you that, I love and not to be sad for my death and to live on, can you do that for me?" he asked with a small sad smile plastered on his face.

"I will try to"she replied sadly

"Im sorry mum but I have to go, I love you always remember that." He said while fading away into nothingness.

Different location (Purgatory)

"Ethan, its time" Envy told him "Pick one of these three doors and then you will be reincarnated into that world" she continued

"I'll pick the middle door, door number 2" he said while walking towards it and opening it, but before he went through he said Well looks like its goodbye for now then walked through.

Different location

A women was giving birth next to her was a handsome man in his late twenties encouraging her "Push, push common dear you can do it"

"Shut it, youre not the one giving birth, after this I am never letting you touch me again!"she shouted at the man

A few moments later a child's cry was heard through the small room.

"Aw he's beautiful Sophia, what should we name him?" he asked his wife

"Grell, he will be my little Grell" she said softly

"I like it Grell, Grell Sutcliff" he said happily

One thought crossed Ethan, now Grell's mind. 'Why am I in Black Butler and why did I have to be reincarnated as the red haired moron' he sulked in his mind as he went to sleep.