QUESTIONS/CHARACTER LIST

holy shit guys, we hit 10k! that's so awesome, i seriously had no idea anyone would become interested in this book or my writing, but i've gotten so much support for it!

i've always loved writing, it's always been something i was inclined to, and i decided to write this book to combine my passion for writing, and well, chase atlantic.

i've made some awesome friends thru this book and i wanted to do something cool that i've seen several other authors do. basically, this is a list of all the characters that have popped up in my book.

mitchel

clinton

christian

laralyn

jesse (drummer)

jessie (ex best friend)

calum hood

alexa

aunt melissa

author (me!)

now you have the character list. you can ask any of these characters as many questions as you want down in the comment section, and the characters will answer most/all of them in the next chapter! they will talk to you and tell you their answers! please please please comment some questions and don't let this flop, i would be so embarrassed haha. of course i'm not a character, but i'm willing to answer questions you have also in the next chapter!

thank you so much for ten thousand reads, it means tbe world to me ❤️ i'll release the answers when this gets around 100 reads.