•°♠ ɴᴏᴛ ɢʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ ғᴀʟʟs ♠️°•

-----~•°•~-----

"You can't hide from us. Many people have tried before, but they suck. They ain't got the will to succeed. We aren't ill."

-Bipper

------*°•|~•°♠°•~|•°*-----

           Bill Cipher lays on the ground arms spread out like a star fish. His muscles are solid cement. He groans at the pleasant, yet stinging pain that fizzles inside his veins. The demon shivers at the cold wind stroking his back. He pounds his fist against the earth, and shaking his head he looks up.

       The demon groans again trying to move his twitching muscles. He lazily turns over and looks at the black foggy sky. His sleepy eyes reveal his golden pupils a bit faded with grey. He was exhausted, but stubborn as he is he didn't want to believe it. Instead of resting, he starts to chuckle as all the memories race back. I escaped! Bill chuckles. His pearly whites are exposed. I'm playing the mouse again, and the toddler the cat! As expected I always make holes in his plans! Bill laughs. A drop of blood leaks out, and he starts to cough again.

            You always were weak PineTree, but you ready gotta lay low on the books, work on these noodle arms or something.....I like noodles. They're yummy—especially the instant ones.

"Damn PineTree...."Bill scratches his head. "Aye PineTree!"Bill stands up, his form weak and wobbling. His face is covered with grey sud.

       Bill's eyes leak gold in the darkness. They wander around, investigating each crook of the black forest around, "Oooh, this doesn't look familiar to me. "

       A chilly breeze plays with Bill's brown locks. He sighs pulling up his shirt that exposed his naked shoulder. He also picks up his loose black elegant coat. Well isn't this swell? Yeesh, have I really killed myself? He coughs and cleans the blood leaking from his nose, and mouth with his sleeve. I can't speak, did I lose my harmonious precious voice? Bill the impolitic demon he is, starts to put one foot after the other trying to walk in the dark. Crack!

"Gah! "He yelps. Bill stumbles to his knees, and his breathing hitches back. He falls back on his butt and closes his eyes while massaging his tense foot." Damn it!" he croaks annoyed. His stomach growls.

        (1)" K̶͚̥̼̊̋͝i̴̥͂̔͋ủ̴̠͛ ̴̛̜͗ͅv̶̼̓̾̉i̸̡͕̻͗͆͛ ̸̨̱͎̾̔͘e̵͓͗ş̵̟̂t̵͔̀̂à̴͓s̶̭̐? "A child with ebony furry brown hair matching his eyes shows a wide simpered smile as he peeks behind Bill.

        "What the ****?! "Bill jumps and leaps forward in surprise. He gets up quickly wincing at the pain in the balls of his feet.

      (2)" Ĉ̶̉͑ͅu̶̖̺̲̓͠ ̵̡̬̽̍v̷͉͗͋͆͠i̶̖̲̣͂̑͊̇ ̵͇̜͚͂̏͒e̵̦͍̋̓ș̷̍̓t̴̛͎̤̻̫̃̓͝a̵̤͑̉͋̾ş̷͍̩̬̈͛̃ ̶̞̜͊a̶͍̭̳͉̒m̴̖̱̥̒͌͂̿ͅi̸͓̘̝͈͋̉k̸͂ͅo̷͙̺͌ ̷̟̤̈̚d̴̻̊̾͝ͅe̸̠̘̻͂̋͝ ̷̰̊̕l̷̻̰̩̦̽̓a̶̢̍͆͂ ̴̫̮͈́p̸̱̆̏̉̚r̵̗̞̻̝̽̅i̴͈͒́͑̅n̶͇͚̿̇̐͠c̸̣̆͝o̵̻̱̐̃͌̂?"

        The kid snaps his neck to the side. "Yeesh."Bill winces at the sudden noise, and a small smile starts to form.

      (3)"N̵̞̆u̵̩͊ȓ̵̯ ̷̗̑p̶̅ͅȩ̴͊t̷̪̎a̸̱͆ñ̵̻t̴̮̒ē̷͍.̷̻͗ ̴̡̄K̷̲̏ḯ̴̠a̷̠͑l̴͖̇ ̸͉͋t̵͙̊i̸̹̕ľ̶̗ľ̴̤ ̸̻̐f̶̬̌e̵̥̊l̵̏͜ȋ̵̳ĉ̵̺͝a̶̢̋?"