♠My Mill♠

"Fred is a talking horse, he can do whatever he wants."
-Wirt

Beast Wirt's POV

      I ponder in the rain. Drip. Drop. "Memory is time, folding back on itself. To remember is to disengage from the present"-Garth Stein,' The Art of Racing in the Rain.'

If only it were possible.

      I let the wind lift up my coat, and take a long breath. I gaze at the sky and then nod looking down. I open my eyes. While hiding the lantern under my coat I get close to the remaining corpse on the tree's stem.

"Come on Wirt, feast." I ignore The Beast's words as I walk down memory lane. I remember him helping me adjust to my new powers. He helped alot. He told me to eat the soul of my first killing, and I did. I was hungry afterall.

      I strip that memory away as I concentrate. "Aaaa~" I open my mouth wide. I watch as nothing comes out of the little girl's dead body. The machete stuck on her chest with two eyes plucked out.

"Are you kidding me?"I frown. I can't even eat properly without my powers! This is ludicrous.

      Well, I guess I'll do it the old fashion way. I retreat to my standing stance. Where am I gonna put the body though? The Beast will sniff it out. I shake my head. I refuse to barry a body.

* * *

·°·     I stab the wiggling fish in the water. I've never had to stoop this low to a squiggling fish. I turn the machete, the animal stops wiggling.

    I slowly creep out of the water with bare feet slapping the round smooth rock. I sit on the surface and slip my socks on and boots on.

  I raise the lantern and my coat up I then look at the three pairs of fishes I caught. Not bad Wirt.

I walk to the door then stop as I hear a muffle scream. I barge in.

I see awoken Bill frozen with a grin looking at me as he holds Finn againts the wall. Finn clenches his teeth as he looks at me. Well this is awkward. I clear my throat,"So, you two.."

    Bill winks at me, I roll my eyes. Finn turns to me then Bill. He shoves Bill away from him. The demon grunts as he hits the floor with a hard thud.

"W-W-We-I-I mean Bill wo-woke up and attacked me!"Finn blames.

"Yeah, after you said I smell! Yeesh kid. You never studder when you accusse someone but for other things you? Don't judge me! I mean look at what happened to your mother."

"M-My what? What about my mother?!"

"I just assumed you had one."Bill smirks. "Looks like you have mummy issues."

"I-I don't!"

"That's enough."I order.

  "And you have daddy issues."Bill smirks.

    Well I have a step dad- G̸̪̪͙͖͚͖̞̠͖̹̲̻̗̗͍̣͚̿͊͒̽͊̔̆̌̃͊̄̒̇̿͑̽͒͐̏͗̓̏̊r̴̨̝̗͍͔̜͕̯̠̺͉̪̭͉̻̜̻̙̟̯̪̜̲̙͉͈̖͍̭̲͊̀̅͋̾̑̋̒͊̒̉̊̈́͛̓͒̋̏̚͘͘̕̚͝ê̶̱̱̳̿̄̈̋̉͛͐͜͝͠g̸̦̩̹̭̎͛̀̓̒̽̏̌̇̈́̽̓̽̓̄̋̒̉͒̓͗̀̉̕͠ỏ̷̡̭̞̙̦̟̼͖͖̖͔͙̩̼̦̤̣̩͆́͛͋͊͑̽̈́̿͗͂͜ͅr̶̡̢̧̥̘͚͖̦̗͉͚͇̗̲̟͈͍͇̥͓͙͚̤̭̼̺͔̺̫͛̎̓͑͌̌͛͜͝ͅͅÿ̵̡̧̢̧̤͈͇̫̰͔̫͕̖͈̫̩̤̣̥̠͚̮͒̽̾̽̌͛̿̒̆̍̌͜͜͠'s dad was always a pain.
     I blink twice before I saunter away leaving Bill to his maniac chuckle. Finn accompanies me to the furnace.