♠Running Farther Away♠

-----~·°·~-----I advise you to play the music above for a better scene of the story

-----~·°·~-----
I advise you to play the music above for a better scene of the story. Your choice though! :)

-SnowFrostI14

·°·         Wirt searches in the rack of clothes for a door knob, once he finds the rusty object between two fur coats, he twists it silent then opens the door. He quietly tugs Bill's coat. The demon looks back at Wirt, "Go."

    Not wasting time, the demon scurries into the black void. Finn eyeballs Bill's actions before following him. Wirt enters after them, he closes the door softly. "Don't make a noise."he whispers.

   He holds his lantern out of his midnight shield cloak. Bill and Finn cover their eyes at the intensity if the bright. "Damn it Branches!"

"S-Ssh!"Finn puts a finger above his lips.

"You ssh!"Bill backfires.

     Wirt slips out his machete making both boys zip their mouths. The towering brunet steps ahead of the pair. He leads them through the inky abyss. A woman's melody sings in the air along with a flute and harp. The ice and demonic prince tense up at the sudden noise and confine their space to their guide; Wirt.

     The gnome's eyes flicker weary as he continues the random path forming beneath him. A sound of crunching paper follows the boy's footsteps. Bill glances down to see them walking on a sea of dead leaves. The path starts to clear up to dirt slowly.

     Finn continues behind Wirt, he trips slightly over a thin root on the ground. He investigates around to see enormous shadows tower over him. He brushes his thin fingers over the hard giant sticks, feels like bark. Both boys realize, we are in the Unknown again.

     White piles of what seems to be snow, colonize the earth around the trio. Beast Wirt suddenly gets an overwhelming feeling in his chest, I don't think that fish was good to eat. He coughs a bit before picking up the pace.

     Finn detects the bizzare mood of the prickly teen. He notes his guide's pace, and the type if cough he erects. Is he okay? Astound, Bill inspects their surroundings. Woah Branches, not bad for a novice at teleporting-I can do better though~.

     Wirt has the urge to notify the boys about the new safety of the forest, "You guys can talk now."-No, I can't say that or they'll start talking. I hate that. He shakes his head a bit before digging his feet into the ground with a sudden halt.

"Why are they really after us?"he asks.

"I don't know Branches."Bill answers that question without a thought.