🥀. XIII - We Stole Food!

"One does not simply pour milk first then cereal

"One does not simply pour milk first then cereal."

- Your Dearest Heavenly Blessed Bill Cipher ; King of the Multiverse >:3

ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ғᴏʀ 𝟻 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs. ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ.

ᴡᴀs ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴏᴋɪᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪʟᴋ?

●-●

🥀.

Osto sets her tender palm over the heavy door. Chunk! Her coal colored eyes shift to peak. A glint of violet shimmered in those hooded eyes when they saw the stone throne in the center of the colossal room. Her glossy lips curve when they spot the silhouette sitting on the captain's chair. The dim glacial blue light above flickers. The countess boldly stretches her arms out, "Modernity. Not a spec. This ship doesn't have an ounce of it and sadly neither does its infamous captain. Give him a slow round of applause."

The madame strolls to the middle of the room where the man of the night waited. She sways her hips side to side. Her boots softly click the red fur carpet leading to the throne. She let's out a sigh when she pinches her long black coat up by its sides. She climbs up four steps before hovering her foot over the last one, "So, about the liver-"

Click! Not moving from his spot, the shadow pulls out a dove grey revolver. He points the tip of the barrel to his temple gently.

"Shh~"

Osto's eyes hood. Her lips form a straight line now. Her sight is kept on the gun now presented. The captain's hand was wrapped in silky white tape. Most of the wrapping was terribly loose. His elbow completely drapes bandages from the arm of the chair to the floor.

"I'll shoot.", the silhouette's voice grows deep.

Osto smirks putting her foot down before the last step. She shrugs, "Either way I'd do it. If our rolls were rearranged no doubt. You're a disappointment."

The shadow's elbow raised. Now the weapon's tip fit perfectly over the man's bandaged temple. White tape draped like a waterfall down the steps.

"Mn."

"Took your liver he did again."

The man does nothing.

"Ah~ but it wasn't him was it?"

". . . ."

"Some of your men caught a glimpse at him. Now mind the glimpse part because I- no. You have a shitty army.", Osto smugly crosses her arms and leans her hips to the left.