•°♠ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs ♠°•

*When a character especially demons speak, they will have this sign ; (?) Flip the sentence around.*

Like so ------> (?)"doof rvol I"

Is....

"I love food" :)

---~•°•~---

"Don't bind yourself to promises you can't keep. You fully comprehend you can't, then that's all you need to know. Don't hurt yourself."

-Beast Wirt

Lifting up his lantern a bit higher so he can see, Wirt peeks under the lantern. He bends one knee slightly back in courtesy, and brings his face right in front of the puzzled child. The boy was fairly short. His brown hair is set up in a casual way. His sleek black pants and long coat paired with a pair of black dancing shoes labeled him as someone fancy, Wirt figured. The boy also wore a white collar shirt with a sloppy tie dangling around his neck, he looks more like a waiter or a host.

"Am I that hot?" The boy smirks noticing Wirt inspecting every inch of him.

Raising one brow, Wirt stands up straight, and lights up the boy's face with his lantern. He turns while still shoving the lantern over the boy's face and puts his finger over his chin. It talks normal. It has high selfesteem, it seems a little bit tired. Stary twinkling eyes with thin dark bottom eyelids suggest no sleep. A petite frame, could be taken as a child. But its voice says otherwise. It attacked its own kind. Why would it do that? Is The Beast getting new toys? Is this new prototype what he sent? It seems childish in his part, but it looks slightly too flattering, is this really what I'm up againts now? A waiter?

"Eyo! Hey!" The boy tries to wave despite the vine tugging his arm down. Wirt snaps out of his thoughts, and faces the child.

"Can you perhaps remove or move that light away from my face before I chunk it at your head? I'm getting a headache over here!" The boy ticks his head to the side teasingly. His bored expression turns to a beaming simper.

"Oh and I wanna get a good look at that gorgeous face of your too~." He wiggles his eyebrows. The corners of Wirt's lips tug down and his eyebrows point down. Aren't you an interesting concept.

_________________________________________