Equals

--------~•°•~--------

Impostor Syndrome: the fear of being found out.

(?)= backwards

🥀.  

       The ice prince rolls out two drawers with a skeptical face. Silverware was stashed in both. Forks and knifes were neatly placed in, it brought out an odd sight to the prince. Everything in the world is mixed up except silverware. I'm going to freeze this entire world once I get my power back. He vows.

{?}"?Taht si tahW" The yellow eyed demon's voice makes the prince slightly jump,"You s-s-scared me!"

{?}"?DnA"Bill cocks his head to the side with a silly smile.

Finn raises a brow,"W-What? Speak r-r-right I-I-I can't understand y-you!"

{?}".Eno wonk ot eno sekaT" Bill seemed to argue back.

"Please don't m-m-make th-i-is more difficult."Finn whines.

"Just give me those you weirdo!"Bill shouts as he grabs a hand full of silverware and stashes them in his coat pockets. He walks away from Finn to annoy Wirt, who keeps looking out the window of the small cottage.

"I think you made it clear."Bill announces.

      Wirt ignores the petite child next to him, tugging at his coat's end. He glances to the right then left side of the dead field in the farm. His eyes linger to the bow cloudy sky. Droplets fall from the sky. The clouds spit.

"I'm tired, and hungry all the time. You ran, we ran--we can't keep running forever right?"

"We can with me."Wirt speaks out still looking outside.

"I want to fight back."Bill states.

      This brings Wirt's full attention. His cold eyes glow as he glares at the boy. "Then go ahead. No one's telling you to stay."

"And no one's telling you to keep keeping us hostage."

"...."

"You care."Bill crooks his head to the side with a seductive smirk. His eye brows arch up to sympathize with the tall gnome.

      Wirt squints at the demon then turns to the window, there's  no point in lying if he knows. Bill let's out a deep sigh,"I thought you said this was your realm, and now you're letting those idiots take it away from you. How sad."

"If you think provoking me with the idea that I can't take care if my world properly then you're making a mistake." The tall gnome frowns.

"Doesn't matter--"

"But it does to you. You're trying to use me to get your enemies out." Wirt turns to Bill, and accidentally shoves him.

"I'm not just using you. I'm also using Finny here, and...myself. Aren't we the baddest in the multiverse? That's what that talking slug said."Bill frowns.

"W-We did nothing w-wrong th-thought."Finn fights back.

"Exactly. We gotta get my power back!"Bill jumps in excitement.

"A-And m-mine." Finn takes off his crown to look at it with sad eyes.

     Wirt looks out the window, Us three, the 'baddest in the multiverse' versus what ever Time Baby is? I maybe I can finally get them to leave. We have a demon, a some-kind of ice sorcerer, and then there's me. Can we win versus an entire army in the sky? It varies.