III - The Ferry Part 2

🥀.

Reflecting off the autumn sky glaced in pastel colors, my eyes trail for a moment down to the floor, so this is what it feels like to be decently tall. The avarage height of a great king. Raising my hands up to my shoulders, I shake the maracas lightly. Wake up~. Wirt jumps for a moment at the sudden noise,"Did I disturb you?"I smirk at him.

The gnome boy frowns,"Not at all." He's so mim!

Finn looks up,"S-So w-w-what now?"

"We get off this stupid forsaken boat." Wirt proposes.

"You dont wanna stay for a short cruise?"I offer.

"No."He quickly replies. He seems more serious than usual. I wonder if he's afraid of water, he could barely swim last time.

Blunt, I roll my eyes at his additude and turn to Finn,"He's afraid of water." I confess.

"H-H-He is?"Finn studders, and lifts up the midnight robe. His head crooks to the side to see frowning Wirt,"A-Are you W-Wirt?"

"Get out."A barefoot kicks away Finn's nosy rosy nose. The hurt prince claps his hands on his nose, and rolls in the ground winning. He closes his eyes tight,"Ow!Ow!Ow!"

"That's not very nice ya twig!"I pound one of the maracas on glaring gnome's head. The beads inside rattle,"Hollow head!"I add bunking his head once again with the maracas.

Suddenly, a fist connects under my chin. I jolt up. I would've flown off if it wasn't for Wirt holding my feet down. Lightning rattles, and bounces off the caverns in my skull. The colors of the sky spin, colliding with the autumn leaves of the swinging trees. An invisible force scratches the corners of my thoat, and ears. I drop the maracas to hold my head,"OW! YOU IDIOT IT TICKLES!" Uppercut?

"Be quiet! Do you wanna wake up the whole boat?"Wirt digs his nails on my heels.

"YES!"I cry messaging my poor wiggling human temples,"You hit me then tell me to 'be quiet', what do you want then? You better clear this up Branches the line between the two is fading very very close!"

"Finn pick up those maracas."The gnome orders.

"I'm a-a-a king, I d-d-don't have to listen t-to the l-l-likes of y-y-you!"The princy wines, holding his nose. His porcelain skin glows red at the tip of his round nose.

"So abusive!"I comment.

"Hitting you is the only way you imbaciles listen."Twigs scolds.

The loud whistle of silver flutes flutter in the air above us. Footsteps walk down the stairs. Wirt quickly covers himself,"Act normal."he whispers.

"Gimme the maracas you thing!"I point to the two maracas on the floor. Finn snatches them up, and hands them to me. While he does so I notice his nose leaking a drop of red,"Dry your nose on the cloak!"I command.

Finn quickly brushes his blood away on the midnight robe. "I will kill you." Wirt announces. "Hush!"I snap at him raising one maraca in the air.

"RIBIT!" I turn around to see a group of short, and some tall, red unifrom wearing frogs with various instruments in hand. They wave at us--me.

I start to laugh uncontrollably,"Seriously Branches? Frogs? You're pathetic, and crazy!"

The group of anphibians glance at one another with perplexed expressions. They walk towards us in a pack.

"I will stab your foot if you give us away."Wirt sneers.

"B-Bill please act l-like them!"Finn pleads, teary-eyed.