II - The Ferry

Part II - II -The Ferry

"My drops of tears I'll turn to sparks of fire."
William Shakespeare,
Henry VIII; Act II Scene IV

🥀.

Benumb, the freezing bitter wind knocks fuzzy the floating ice prince's sense to the side. What? His wide eyes expand at the sight of the bright milk white moon shining in the hue blue sky. Strips of his blond hair hover in the air as his hoodie slips off. Is this....the same cruel place....The Unknown? His eyes look at the bewildered Lantern Barrer, and the puzzled demon next to him.

Bill's eyes pop out reflecting off the glimmering moon. His smile dissolves to open wide. Wirt's pupils dialate as he floats in the air, his mouth closed. Suddenly, gravity grabs them by their limbs, and pulls them down.

Their faces shift to instant frighten as they cry loudly, falling. They all look down to see a wooden large ferry below the cliff.

"I-I'M GONNA DIE!"Finn screams.

🥀.

"We are safe..."a growling voice whispers in the dark. Finn waves his hands around. He groans loudly, turning on his side.

The sound of wrinkled clothing shifts around in the ink abyss. The ice prince can feel it hover above him. The animal breathes heavily on his neck. It's cold touch swipes up Finn's collar bone to his vein pumping in a beat. A small sigh comes out of the creature. Finn peeks his eyes open. A pair of mesmerizing, glowing, radiant rainbow colored eyes stare at him.

"I got you."the voice whispers.

*Flashback*

"Hey I got you man!" The smiling yellow orange dog smiles patting Finn's back.

"Thanks J̲̦̤͉͙̼̍͛ͣ͆̃̔̽̒̀ͫͨ̓̇̑ͨ̔̄͘͜͡ȧͦ̓ͮ͋̾̍̒ͬͦ͌҉̵̨̲̩̥̠̯͕̀k̴̩̰̙͎͊͂̇̋ͯ͋̓ͪ́̐̈ͩ̌͊̀̕e̸ͨ̓̀̔͐͑̿͊̓ͤ̂́͆͛̽͒ͩ̾̚҉̶̱̝̖̟͖͢..."

*End of Flashback*

🥀.

"Lies!"

"Hey calm down!"

An arm slams Finn down to the ground as he pops up in a heat of sweat on a warm wooden floor. His eyes scream to grab the cealing, it gives him a headache. The arm shoves him down harsh when he tries to stand up. His head bangs against the wood, and his blond hair ravels up in itself, thick and humid.