♠Lorna's Faith♠

------~·°·~------

"Did I do it?"

·°·       Auntie! Lorna; wearing her usual emerald green dress, and white apron with a combining pilgrim hat, throws the gun after it's first shoot at the ground. If this is Wirt, he won't hurt me...he won't--he can't.

"Your aim is off little one."the demon outside responds to hear the teen's words.

     The door collapses slowly. Shards of wood split down the middle, and corners of the rectangle. Thump! The loud noise echoes throughout the entire cottage. A demonic looking boy with the bloody fist ticks his head to the left."Almost better than Six-Fingers."he mumbles as he steps in.

"Wirt?"Lorna takes a step towards the gun on the floor slowly regretting her decision to talk it out to this new version of the boy she once knew. "You're smaller than I-I remember."

      A hand curls on Bill's eyes and pushes the boy back. Finn catches him by the arms. Bill glares at Wirt who steps in. "Hey!"

"That's cause he's not me."Wirt slips the lantern and hides his knife in his cloak. "I told you to open the door."

     Lorna now saw the new version of the boy she knew decades ago. Wirt hasn't age a bit, no one in the Unknown does. There's no time here, just guesses. Her eyes dilate as her gaze falls apon his branches for antlers and curled vines over certain parts of his body. His rainbow eyes mesmerize her. He walks towards her.

"Is it really you?"she asks with her Dutch accent.

"I need you to get the hell out of this house now. I won't ask again Lorna. There's someone looking for us, that's all you need to know."he says just inches from her face.

     Heat spreads over the delicate girl's cheeks. She twirls a strand of her hair, and opens her mouth to say all the words in her mind right now. But she kept her mouth quiet,"You're the Beast's spawn, aren't you?"

     A quick red flash glowed in the Lantern Barrer's iris. He frowns with a deep grim look,"I said get out."

"Where's Gregory? Is it true he died?"

    Finn watched as Wirt repeats his words for the blushing girl. Why is she like that? Why is she looking at him like that, it's bizzare? Bill meanwhile stood next to the ice prince. He clenches his injured hand.

    This is weird. This feels wrong. It...it hurts...why does it hurt?! Sh*t! I'm becoming human by the second... He stares at the duo before him. His fingers shook. I gotta end this now.

"Move."Wirt grabs the bun on her head and throws her past him. Guilt sinks in. I don't feel anything towards you. He kept doubting. He knew it himself yet Wirt knew he is lying.

    Bill marches to the innocent damsel in emerald green clothes, and smirks as he picks up a thick piece of wood. The sharp point made Finn's eyes dialate. His memory trails to when he struck the Vampire Queen's heart; Marceline. A wicked grin awoke with a wave of depravity over him.

    The scratches on Lorna's knees stung. She got up quickly to see Bill's look, and she took a step back. I promised Auntie that I'd live on in this destroyed world, I plan to follow her guidance. Lorna aimed her gun at Bill, and pulled the trigger.