♠Storytime~♠

"Life man"-Finn

"Life man"
-Finn

----~· ° ·~----

·°·      Intrigued, the demon flashed his golden eyes at the cold boy along with a wide tooth grin. "Please, be modest kid."He giggles.

"I-I am."Finn was flustered, but he stood his ground,"I t-think I have more-more than you though seeming as I ha-have no enemies. T-They all died."

      The fire in the furnace flickered out of the cage for a moment. The rusty grey bars looked melted. The air seemed to be getting hot.

"Ha, I have none as well!"

"T-Then what's keeping you from conquering E-Earth. H-How can you even do that?!"

"Oh yes~You don't know much about me Finny. I have powers, magical powers. So what do you have? A lunch kit in your backpack?"Bill laughed.

    Finn glared with tears in his eyes,"I-I have powers too you-you freak!"

    Bill giggles, "Freak? That's a funny word to describe a king like me. If anyone, you should be the freak two-eyes!"

    Finn raises a brow,"W-What do you m-mean two eyes? Y-You have two eyes too."

    Bill raises his eyebrow with a disappointed look. He scans his acquaintance from head to toe. He stops at Finn's bare feet, then continues to examine his torn clothes. "Peasant?"

    Finn shakes his head, him a peasant? Hell no. "I'm a-a king, a ruler."

"Need a pop quiz kid? You don't look like one, but I guess we all come in different sizes...an with delusional minds."Bill rolls his eyes.

"De-Delusional?"

"Freaking hell stop studdering it's getting on my nerves kid!"the demon throws his hands in the air. "Do you need me to take out those teeth?"

    Finn doubts the weird creature scolding him. Delusional? He's the crazy one for not knowing he has two eyes! The teen just sits criss-cross. He twiddles his thumbs over eachother. I'm the king. I should be the only king as the crown said...why did you abandon me now old friend? He thinks as he plays with his fingers.

    Meanwhile, outside, near the stream of water, the tall boy ponders on a rock. His cold pause at the reflection above the water made him feel. But he doesn't think-he can't which was odd in his character. He is confused. The magrine stopped abruptly after he closed the door to the cottage. Could the two imbeciles cause the headache? Maybe.

    His thoughts were coming back, but his memory is foggy. What was the cause again? I don't recall the cause. The tall gnome stands from his crouched position, and holds the burning lantern in his hand.