♠️ A Dream For A Demon ♠️

"Weirdmaggeton"

-Bill Cipher

♠️

Bill Cipher's POV

♠._

                 Jolting from slumber, my lungs flare with a scorching sensation. An overwhelming desire to unclog them explodes and I cough a violent fit. My chest earns a foreign heavy. My fingers tremble dry over my neck as it squeezes the last bit of toxicity from my shuttering body. What frail skin did I possess now?

                 I keep swallowing air. The overcast drains from my foggy sight. The urgent sensation dies down and I'm left to breathe gradually smaller and smaller. A deep color emerges from the stale grey. It's a color I've always thought was petty, but seeing it like this, my shoulders relax. Everything is blue.

                  I take a risk and look at my form. I'm laying down, my feet kicking loosely nothing. My arms grasping nothing to my sides. My elbows feel cold. It seems I'm hovering, but over what? I look down and stare with a drowsy eye at the darker abyss transcending to royal blue. It's swallowing the pretty aqua above the farther it sinks. I turn to the sky. The . . . . . sun — Pinetree once called it — barely surpass the wavy waters. Water. The stage of mass a human is scared to drink on a mass scale because they can't breathe, yes? So if I we're a human, which I am, if logic, common sense, and a boy scout once told me anything is that they cannot breathe underwater . . . . . this makes this place a dream.

                  Either that or I'd die :)

                   I squint with a creeping grin at the surface. Swimming is like flying.

                      I row around my arms in waves pushing back the pressure and stand. I kick the waters beneath and continues to do so for a long period of time. I raise a brow and look around. I glance down. I start up again, this time making sure to look directly at the distorted ball of light. I slowly reach a stop when my arms edge to cramp. They fall. I raise a brow and glance around. I don't think I've moved.

                  " Bill ~"

                     A whisper disturbs the silence and I snap my head to look back. A boy appears. His flowy, fuzzy, wood-colored hair and ocean-grey eyes scan me. With a nod, the corners of his slim eyes tighten trying to make out my face.