♠ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏʙsᴛᴀᴄʟᴇ ♠

🥀.

"The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear."

-Unknown

Blocked Italic letters ~ ❦ -----> ???

------------------------------------------------------------

🥀.

別の障害

Wirt's POV🗿

The host's head bobs back. His back hits the moist earth. His tender eyelids cover like curtains over his dim golden sight. He doesn't move after that. I raise a brow at his action and bend down, despite the heavy discourage groaning from my bones. I crouch pinching lightly his wrist. No response. I then sigh looking up. Moving his hair out of the way, I place two fingers over his neck, and trail down his collarbone until I find a dissatisfied pulse. I stand.

The fool is asleep.

"Get up.", I command lifting my heel to press over his bloody injured arm. To my surprise the waiter didn't respond. My eyebrows peek down a bit. He plays the part of dead rat well.

"Die."

"D-Don't hurt m-ma-me. . . .", a stuffy sniff comes from the blond haired splotch from the corner of my eye. I turn - Finn was it? I slip out my lantern. Hopefully Iron won't notice it's warm luminosity from the abyss. - I see Finn drooling saliva from his hinged jaw. His glossy sapphire eyes complement the faint pink flush surfacing the tip of his nose and cheeks. He hiccups. More snot trails down followed by tears. His stare glues on the treasure before him, his crown. It was gold bearing rubies. He's waiting for something. That something seems to require him to cry. Is he connected to the crown in a way? A family members? Is he royal? Is it an heirloom? Perhaps deeper than special? Is he talking to it?

"D-Don't!", he shouts clenching his jaw tight. His eyes arc as more tears pour out.

Clearly, he's got something going on.

. . . .

I should probably leave him here.

Finn gasps between his desperate loud sobs. His pure nose is a cherry shade of runny red. He roughly tries to wash away his pathetic act by rubbing his face with his hands. I look around. Iron might hear his sobs. I have to go. There's no point in aiding this child. He looks barely in his teens. Contrast.

I glare down at the lantern. I need to get away from him. The Beast for sure might hear his howls. I'll run out of oil as well if I just keep standing here. It's the perfect ambush.

I turn to the dark sky. I don't see that UFO looking thing anywhere. Where did it even come from? It entered the Unknown out of nowhere. What do they want? Why does that man know me? I've never met a brute like him. He's so. . . .

He shot me.

"S-Stop.", Finn whispers to his treasure touching his forehead with the circlet in gold.

I have to go.

As for these two. They can die for all I care. No need to waste anything here. They'll find peace in the adelwood trees.