🥀. XII - Potatoes as Children

"Oi! Keep digging your dogs!", Bill anchors his shovel on the ground and props his leg above a big rock. Heroically, he smirks. Suddenly a shovel slams into his back roughly, catching him off guard. He falls revealing a glaring Wirt behind him. Finn scoops moist earth from a deep hole in the ground.

"I-I-I-I think I found it!", he stutters.

"Is it dead?", Bill leaps up walking over to the blond. Wirt silently follows him. The trio peer over the hole. A hand sticks out of the ground.

"We found the idiot.", Wirt tosses his shovel at Bill who easily catches the object. The tall gnome bends down and yanks the arm up. A young-looking individual is tossed out of the hole. The healthy corpse lays limp on the ground.

"Ey Popscicle bottoms up.", Bill waves to Finn. The ice prince waves his hand over his other palm. Blue magic sparkles off. Soon white light engulfs his palm. The bright dims showing a handful of snow in the blonde's palm. He pats it and hands it to the demon who snatches some and molds it into a large ball. He steps over the body and pinches the lips of the corpse open. He then proceeds to chunk the white mass into the mouth. The individual's eyes pop out. It starts to catch up with brown substance and violently coughs.

"Why is the snow dirty?", Bill raises a brow.

"Because you delusional idiots that wasn't snow. It was mud.", Wirt rolls his eyes.

"It's yummy all the same."

"Ew what the living f***!", the persona pukes.

"Choke and write moron it's been a month.", a phone is thrown into the individual's head. Bonk!

"Plah!"

------------------------------------------------------------

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀᴡᴀʀᴅ, sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs."
-
ᴇʀɴᴇsᴛ ʜᴇᴍɪɴɢᴡᴀʏ

---------------------------------------------------------

Bad End Friends

|🥀.>|🥂|<.❄|

-

Potatoes as Children