•°♠ ɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴜʙᴇs ♠°•

----~•°•~----

"I am the ice that crawls into you bed at night and colors your dreams

"I am the ice that crawls into you bed at night and colors your dreams. Yet you don't know, you'll never find out."

-Ice Finn

----~•°•~----

Violent, the freezing untamed wind pushes Finn lightly to the left then right, as if playing with him. The wobbling blond teen shuffles through the thick. "C-Cut it out...",he scolds the teasing air while wrapping his arms around himself tight.

The fierce breeze continues to makes him sway. I want to play, it says.

"I-I c-can't....right now....w-where's the vi-village I froze? "He stutters scanning the area for any large buildings around. But there's nothing. Nothing but a barren wasteland of heavenly white with a depressed sky. Finn continues to search. He squints. Where is the village? He asks. Suddenly, Finn spots a patch of trees in the distance. He hovers his hand over his forehead, and slightly leans in. What's that? The thick fog covers his view, and starts to simmer in the direction of the trees. "Mmm...",he groans as he lifts his hand in the air.

Nothing happens. Skeptical he tries again, and raises his hand higher. Nothing.

"W-What? " Bothered now he throws both hands in the air facing the sky again. Nothing.

He brings his hands down, and shakes them."W-Why didn't it stop snowing?"

This time he sweeps his hand through the fog. He freezes, and looks back at his hands,"W-Why can't I shoot ice?! "Finn observes his hands, they're perfectly pale.

Finn shakes his hands, " Are-Are you-you s-s-stupid?! Should I c-cut you off?"

The agitated boy bites his index finger, and yelps at the pinch. He shakes them again, but harder this time. Still Nothing!

"H-Hey! "Finn takes off his crown. The gold looks tainted in the dark atmosphere. "W-Why won't you work, aren't I your m-master? Work! "He yells.

The blonde shakes his treasure, strangling it. "C-Come on..."

Is this a joke? Come on you stupid thing! Work! Looking up at the patch of trees, the fog dies down a bit now a silky blanket over the barren horizon. The clearing now looks like a larger patch. A forest. He shakes his head ignoring the trees, and turns to his crown."Co-Could it b-be that that princess did-did this to you? "He interrogates.

"Is that why you're not working? Are you sick?"

The crown doesn't answer.

The boy's jaw firmly sets in as his eyes widen in discontent, and anger. He let's out a loud cry. His voice echoes, but no one hears his hatred-filled cry. His muscles tense up, and his stomach transforms into stone. His head pounds, he's not finished yet.