♠️Snowy♠️

--------~•°•~--------

•°• "What's your plan now Twigs?" The demon asked jaded. His sun colored pupils eye the tall male in front of him.

Finn takes out his crown and kisses it sweetly as if it were his own child, then he places it on his blonde head.

Wirt doesn't look at them as he hangs his cloak on a tree to dry along with his pointy hat. The Beast is playing with me- taunting my every move. I bet he made that nightmare, and as we rest he's probably also feeding on it. Making him stronger. "I will tell you when we get rest."he answers the impatient teen.

"I'm starting to doubt you have a plan from the way that you delayed your answer like your trying to hide your treasure chest from a sly monkey--give it up Branches! Answer my question!"

"B-B-Bill sh...shut up!"Finn scolds.

"Oh now he who speaks 'studder' talks right in two words? How patriotic Finny take your own damn advice you need it more than me!"Bill yells back.

Wirt saunters away from the quarry between two 'kings'--so they say--and snatches his lantern from the ground along with his machete into the woods. Finn silently watches him leave before turning to Bill who rolls his eyes. "He doesn't have a plan."the demon gets up.

"A-And how do y-you know?"Finn mumbles.

Bill gives his a soft grin,"Because living in 2D for billions of years tought me to lie through the mind not the possessive tounge."

Finn looks up at Bill startle by the response. Bill showed only a kind smile, but to be honest, that grin made Finn uneasy. The side of his mouth twitched making Finn ask,"A-Are you trying to hold-hold i....in a-a laugh?"

"What makes you think I have any sentimental value towards you kid?"Bill smirks.

"Yo-You were two-dimensional? W-What is that?"

"You know, flat."

"...." Finn blinks twice looking like a clueless puppy.

"I don't have time to explain these things to you kid." Bill rolls his eyes.

Finn suddenly felt a jolt in his twitching palms. His hand started to sting as white liquid starts to exit the center. "B-Bill!" The white liquid keeps exiting his hand nonstop. Finn stands with shaking hands. His hands turn pale white. "Calm down Fi-...what the hell?" Bill stares widely at Finn who panics.

Out of the blue, the moon shines through the heavy clouds. The ice prince throat hurt making him unable to speak or swallow the lump in his throat. Bill! The demon watcher the liquid leak down the shore to the lake. Ice starts to coat over the water, this amazed the demon. Finn's crown starts to glow a gold hue. Bill observes Finn hovering on the ground. The prince's eyes turn white."B-BILL!"He cries with tears leaking down his eyes.

Bill stares at Finn, reflecting back a confused look. He was frozen.

------------------------------------------------------------

Location:Time Baby's Realm

•°• "I gave you an order General Iron. How can you fail not once, but twice?" The lord of time itself yelled at the general below for a response.