Prologue

Jade looked away as Nate pressed her up against the wall of the door staring into her dark green eyes, they sparkled under the moonlight.

She looked away trying o hide the fact that her cheeks were starting to turn red. he pulled her closer to him he caressed her face with his hand and then lifted up her chin her up so that they were looking into each others youthful eyes. He was nervous about what he was about to do he was finally ready to take the next step. Nate and Jade have known each other since jr High.

They went from strangers to friends to lovers now hopefully they would be husband and wife.The summer night air blew on his face as He kneeled down on one knee and went into his pocket pulling out a small black box he opened it reveling a diamond ring.

"Jade Caprise Lewis I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life you will you marry me."Nate said to her gazing into her eyes."

Tears filled her eyes as she smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes..Yes she repeated in excitement.
Her face brightened and she had a smiled as He held her small soft hands and slid the ring onto her finger.
He gently wrapped a strand of her black shiny curls around his finger.

"I want to be intertwined with you forever." he said and kissed her subtly rubbing  her face. A smile grew on his face. After they ended the kiss Jade looked into his eyes.

"I love you Nathaniel, she said calling him by his real name he hated when anyone else called him that. But he could listen to her say his name all day or night.

I'm really excited for this since it will be different from my other works I hope you guys like it. 😃

If you want covers go hamilfriend  and she'll make you one 😄