Chapter 27

Nate was sitting at a table with two smoothies waiting for Jade to show up so they could talk.

He started to hear the talk from the blogs about Jade's pregnancy and felt guilty, so he figured he would tell her the truth before she found out and things possibly get out of hand.

He pulled out his phone to see it was past ten as the door opened and Jade walked inside and made her way over to the table she had on no makeup, an oversized sweater and a hat she did not want the paparazzi to recognize her.

"Hey,", Nate said as she sat down across from him she ignored him and noticed the smoothie sitting in front of her.

"I got strawberry and banana your favorite," he grinned nervously.

"What do you want," Jade said cutting to the chase she didn't know why she agreed to meet him, but he said he needed to tell her something important.

He sighed.

"I called you to talk because I need to tell you something..."

"About what," she said with a bored expression.

"Have you heard anything about the blogs?" he asked.

She looked at him raising her brow.

"Yea I have, but it was going to come out sooner or later since people are so damn nosy," she shrugged taking a sip of her smoothie.

Nate felt a bowling ball drop in his stomach deep down he was glad he decided to go with smoothies instead of coffee.

"Well, that's what I wanted to tell you about..."

Her eyes looked directly at him..

"What you got to say, Nate, because I don't have all day," Jade snapped.

Nate was nervous, but he wanted to get it out..

"Ok, so Crystal gave your information out to the blogs about your pregnancy."

Jade rolled her eyes.

"Figures she's always jealous of me or something," she muttered.

Nate looked down.

"There's more..." Nate told her.

"What do you mean there's more?' she asked.

"She told the blogs about the pregnancy...do you know what we're having?" he asked.

"No I don't....why would I know that if its suppose to be a secret,' Jade said now glaring at Nate.

He couldn't hold it in any more like word vomit..

"Your having girls I went to the clinic the other day and got the papers," he exclaimed.

Jade sat back with her arms crossed looking at him.

If looks could kill Nate would be dead times ten.

"You did what!?... Why the hell would you do that."

"I'm sorry, but I have every right to know...plus I was doing as a favor."

"For who the blogs,"Jade scowled.

"No for Crystal so she could get out of jail."

Jade was about to rip Nate's head off, but her babies must've sensed it and started kicking as a warning.

So instead she took a deep breath.

"You told MY business to my sister so she could sell it to the blogs."

"It's not what you think you don't understand." Nate tried to explain, but Jade has already shut off her ears out of anger.

She grabbed her purse and smoothie and stood up.

"You ain't shit..just know that," she said walking by him pouring her smoothie on his head then walked passed him and made her way out of the building.

Leaving Nate sitting there feeling like shit while people inside the shop started looking at him and snickered.

Did Nate do the right thing?

What y'all think Jacob gonna do when he finds out?

Do you think Jade is going to stay calm about this?