Chapter 39

The babies 👶🏽 👶🏽 above

Song:One step away-Tammy Rivera

"Are you two ready to see the babies,"

A nurse gushed as she leads Nate and Jacob into the new hospital room.

They made their way inside to see Jade laying in bed holding one of the girls while her mom was holding the other.

Wanting to keep things at ease and avoid any tension between them Jade decided it was best to have a neutral party for them which was her mom.

So while she was giving birth via C-section Nate and Jacob got their blood drawn for a quick paternity test since they all wanted to find out the DNA results of the girls.

"Do you want to hold them," she smiled even though she was tired and in pain but all she could feel was euphoria.

As the nurse handed her the birth certificates.

Her mom handed one baby to Nate.

"Lovely Marie Johnson meet your daddy," she cooed to the small bundle Nate was holding close to his chest.

He looked down at the sleeping baby and smiled as his eyes start to water from happiness.

"Leilani Maria Johnson meet your daddy Jade cooed again as she handed her second little bundle of joy.

She handed her to Jacob.

He pulled her close to him taking the baby in his embrace some say his heart grew three sizes that day as he looked into his daughter's eyes.

Once Jade was done signing the birth certificates she laid back and smiled while watching Nate and Jacob bonding with their daughters.

Even though she knew it was going to be a crazy ride but Lovely and Leilani are worth it.

(3 Months later)

"Make sure to double check the car seats."

"Do you have enough diapers?"

"Do you...."

"Jacob I got it everything will be fine," Jade chuckled.

She thought it was kind of cute how Jacob can be overprotective sometimes.

"You sure you'll be all right to drive yourself?" he asked as Jade was picking up the car seats carrying the girls.

"Let me help you," he said grabbing Lovely's car seat and carrying her alongside Jade and Leilani and walking out the front door to the white G wagon that Jacob got Jade as a push present.

"We will be fine she reassured Jacob while strapping the girls down in the backseat.

"Besides I'm just going over to my moms and to run some errands with the girls." She explained to him.

He looked her.

"Ok well I'm probably just gonna stay home today call me if you need anything," he said then gave her a quick kiss and kissed the twins on the cheek causing them to giggle as he closed the car door.

Jade got inside the car and pulled off as Jacob walked back into the house.

Once Jade left Jacob was spending most of his day doing the one thing he never gets to do nothing.

He was laying on the couch in his boxers as his phone ringed.

"Hello," he answered.

"Yea Mr. Johnson I 've got some news to tell you." Tony Starks said immediately.