Chapter 35

Valentines day

Jade was laying in bed awaken by the smell of food coming into the room following the smell came Jacob who walked into the room with a breakfast tray.

"Happy valentines day baby," he said as he kissed her on the cheek.

"Awe this is so sweet thanks," she smiled.

She looked down at the plate of french toast, strawberries, sausage, and eggs with a glass of orange juice on the side.

She took a quick bite of the french toast her eyes widened.

"This is really good did you make this?"

Jacob grinned.

"Yep, I gave Benson the day off."

"I didn't know you could cook."

"Yea I can I just gotta have a damn good reason to and your a damn good reason."

Jade blushed.

"You are something else she smiled.

She couldn't tell if she was feeling butterflies in her stomach or if it was the babies kicking.

She noticed Jacob was wearing a suit.

"So what're your plans for today?" she asked.

Jacob looked at her.

He sighed.

"I got to go into the office today for a couple of hours but don't worry. I got the driver waiting and planned a whole day for you."

"Oh really where am I going?" Jade asked.

"È Una sorpresa dolce cuore." he said.

(It's a surprise sweetheart)

Jade raised her brow.

"che Tipo di sorpresa?"
(What kind of surprise?")

"All I can say is your going to enjoy yourself then later tonight I'll take you out to where you want to go. Jacob told her and kissed her.

"Now I gotta go to work so eat and get dressed." He told her before leaving the room.

After Jade was done eating she got dressed not knowing what to expect she decided to wear something casual since she knew Jacob was full of surprises.

Once she was ready she made her way down the stairs and out the door to the black Escalade that was waiting for her she climbed inside and sat back as the driver pulled off.

The driver later pulled off to a day spa Jade got out and walked inside as she stepped inside she could hear the running water coming from a waterfall to the left of her.

"Ms. Jade if you would follow me a lady said as she followed her into the nail salon.

On the other side of town.

"How much is this?" Jacob asked the man behind the glass display case.

"This ring here is one hundred thousand dollars," the salesman told him.

"I'll take it," he said.

"Your about to have one happy lady,' he joked.

"Yea hopefully," Jacob chuckled nervously as the salesman went to adjust the ring.

It was almost six in the evening as driver brought Jade back to the house she walked inside the house was dim except for the lit candles that were on both sides of her making a path as she walked farther roses were around the room. Then there was a faint sound of a piano playing she followed the music of the piano.

As she got closer, she could hear.

What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out.

Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down.

What's going on in that beautiful mind.

I'm on your magical mystery ride.

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright.

John Legend was playing the piano and singing one of her favorite songs All of me.

Jacob was standing in the middle of the room he made his way to her and took her hand.

"Jade when I first met you I told that I'm the type of guy who knows what he wants but I don't want you..."

"I need you.."

"Jade Carpise Lewis will you be My wife," He asked nervously holding his breath.

John legend was still singing in the background.

Cause all of me.

Loves all of you.

Love your curves and all your edges.

All your perfect imperfections.

Give your all to me.

I'll give my all to you.

You're my end and my beginning.

Even when I lose I'm winning.

'Cause I give you all of me.

And you give me all of you.

Jades eyes started watering.

She nodded.

"Yes... Yes," she said elated as Jacob slid the ring on her finger.

Here's a cute chapter for y'all😊❤️

What you think of Jacob's proposal to Jade?