Chapter 15

Crystal was sitting on the bed in her bedroom room when she heard a tap at her window. She quietly crept to the window unlocked it pulling Ray swiftly inside her bedroom.

"So what's up you need to tell me something?" Ray causally asked
as he ploped on the bed it made a loud noise as he sat down.

"Shh keep it down I just put Gia to sleep and you know my momma would kill me if she knew you were here."

"Ok, so did you go through with it.." Ray ignored what she just said.

Crystal looked down.

"I'm thinking about changing my mind on this." She told Ray.

He had a look of anger.

"Why are changing up now he scowled

"Because I don't think its right...

"Come to Crystal we need that money

"No you need to get that money." she snapped.

Ray jumped up.

"I wasn't popping pills by myself so as I said we owe Rico thirty grand."

"Well tricking an innocent man isn't right."

He shrugged.

"Ok ask your sister I'm sure she could lend you the money."

"Jade isn't going to give me that much money.."

"Well, we got to do something,"Ray told her.

"Like what.....

Ray got an idea

"Look this guy is rich with a big reputation and a girl coming out accusing shes had his baby would be a bad look for him and his company.

"So....

"Tell him if he doesn't pay you the thirty thousand dollars you will go to the public and said you had his baby.

Crystal crossed her arms.

"Crystal her mom said as she opened the door to see Ray in her room

"What are you doing here!" her mom yelled

Ray said nothing as he quickly jumped out of the window.

"Mom look..." Crystal started to say

"What's going on here!" dad said as he busted into her room

Crystal looked at both her parents they been divorced for three years now and her dad only stopped by during the day. So seeing him at night was different.

"We need to tell you something." her mom said.

Jade was laying in a hospital bed connected to an iv when a doctor walked into the room.

"Well Ms. Jackson I ran all your test and I have some good news."

Jade looked at her.

"I'm going to be ok?' Jade asked confused.

"Yes you will be fine but I recommend you try to relax a bit more don't want stress to affect the baby

"Jade looked at the doctor surprised

"I took a test that that was negative.....

"Yea false negatives tend to happen but I assure you our test is accurate and your pregnant congratulations

Jade was speechless.

I set you up a doctors appointment I also wrote you a prescription for some prenatal pills the doctor told her.

"Am I ok to leave now?"Jade asked.

The doctor looked at her clipboard.

"Well since everything looks good you don't have to stay overnight."

Nate was driving finally getting off work he didn't know why but for some reason Jacob has been riding his more and making him work longer hours. Even though he hated his job Jacob gave him a job straight out of college so he took it.

As he pulled into his driveway he saw another car in the driveway that looked oddly familiar he parked his car and got out being cautious. The car door opened and Nate was surprised when he saw Jade get out of the car.

"Can we talk?' she asked.