Chapter 19

(One woman man-John Legend)

Jacob was standing in front of Jade's door as it opened in front of him stood Jade he has never seen her skin so radiant against her bright yellow sundress.

"It's great to see you," he said with a smile while moving his lips towards his her cheek she turned away.

"We need to talk," she said walking inside with Jacob behind her closing the door.

He took a deep breath as he had a feeling what it was about.

He went over to the couch to sit next to her but she put a pillow between them.

His hands were in his lap.

"So what did you want to talk about?" he asked looking over at her.

"I'm pregnant.," Jade told him.

His widened.

"Really..." he asked surprised

Jade nodded

"Yea I'm having them in March she explained.

Jacob leaned his ear towards her

"Did you just say them as in..."

She did a dismissive wave.

"Look we can go into details later about that but I called you over to talk about something else." she said.

He leaned back on the couch.

"What is it?" he asked.

"What was going on between you and Crystal," she questioned him

"It was way before you and I met."
"Where you guys together?" she asked

"No I was going to New York a lot at the time I met her at some club and it was just a fling he shrugged.

"And the pregnancy.....Jade went on.

"I was super busy but I kept in contact and things were going ok until..."

"Until what," Jade snapped

"After she had the baby things started going around it wasn't mine I tried to get a DNA test but I lost contact with her after that," Jacob explained.

Jade sighed.

"What does this mean for us and the baby?" Jacob asked.

"Honestly I've been thinking before we move this any farther you need to get a DNA test for Gia," she explained.

As much as Jade wanted to rip Crystal and Jacob's head off she needed to know if Gia is his.

Before he could say anything his phone went off he knew it was for work.

"If you gotta go..."

He slowly stood up

"Yea sorry It's work... I mean I can stay if.., He trailed off.

"No it's fine," Jade said shaking her head.

She got up and walked him to the door.

Before Jacob walked out the door he turned and looked at Jade.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Yea.. what is it?" she crossed her arms

"What happens if Gia is mine?"

Jade paused for a minute.

"Just do a DNA test and let me know when you get the results." She said closing the door in Jacob's face.

Once the door was closed she turned her back to the door and slid down to the floor sitting as all she wanted to do was cry.

So what do you guys think the DNA results will say?🤔