Chapter 30

Song:7 Rings remix by Ariana grande

Jade strutted into the office all eyes were on her in a bold red dress that showed off her pregnancy curves definitely caught attention.

She was making her way to Jacobs office when she saw Nate mopping the hallway she kicked over the mop bucket spilling dirty water all over the floor.

Nate turned and looked at her.

"Really," he said annoyed Jade smirked as she kept walking to Jacobs office door.

The door was closed so she slowly opened it to see Jacob sitting at his desk typing on his computer.

His eyes looked up to see her standing in the doorway he eyed her up and down liking what he sees

"Hey," he said walking over to her.

Jacob wasn't surprised to see her since they were going to have lunch.

"Hey JJ," she smiled kissing him.

He blushed.

"So what are you doing here so soon?' he grinned nervously.

"I just figured I would come early... if you don't mind,' she pressed her body against his.

"I think your using come in the wrong context but I don't mind," he teased.

His lips met hers, and they started kissing which was starting to get hot.

In the middle of it, Jade quickly made their way to Jacobs belt buckle trying to get things going since she only had little time.

He stopped her hands and looked at her.

"You know I don't do office sex," he told her

"I know, but let's just try it," she whined.

Surprisingly Jacob tried to keep his sex life private which meant keeping it out of the office.

He shook his head.

"I don't think so.," he told her.

Jade smirked and walked over to his desk.

"So you mean to tell me you never thought about just putting me on your desk and fucking me Jade teased bending over giving Jacob a nice view of her ample behind.

Jacob bit his lip he has thought about it a lot.

He said nothing as he made his way to the door Jade was about to give up when she saw he locked his door and untied his tie.

"Fuck it lets do it," he said with a devilish grin on his face.

After Nate finally cleaned up the water that Jade knocked over, he started making his way up to the office mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and he has finished cleaning the break room.

He pulled out his phone and checked the time it was noon, so he decided to go clean Jacob's office since he was sure Jacob went out to lunch or had a meeting. Plus he hated cleaning in front of Jacob since he would make his job harder by throwing trash on the floor or spilling his coffee on the floor right after Nate cleaned everything.

Nate made his way to Jacobs office it was quiet he turned the knob to see it was locked, so he pulled out his keys to open the door.

As he slowly opened the door he heard soft moans that sounded familiar to him then he looked to see Jacob was banging Jade on his desk.

For a split second Jade's eyes met his she had no shame.

Nate just turned around and walked out of the office kicking down a trash can.

"Hey you have to clean that up!" someone called out to him.

But he ignored it and kept walking he saw red while he was feeling blue.

What y'all think did Jade set this up? 😂

Does Nate have the right to be upset?