Chapter Twenty Eight - Dance

"You look so beautiful! Oh my goodness! I'm so excited" Lucy said with a smile as the finishing touches were put on Elizabeth. It was only minutes before the wedding and she was beyond excited but also extremely nervous.

"I wonder how Peter is" Elizabeth wondered out loud.

"Not much better, most likely worse" Susan said walking over to her. "Don't worry about it Elizabeth, everything is going to be just fine" She said and Elizabeth smiled at her gratefully.

"Is everyone ready?" Penny asked walking in. "Oh Elizabeth, you look so beautiful" Elizabeth smiled at her little sister and hugged her tightly. "Peter is so lucky to have you" She whispered to her.

"I'm lucky to have him" She told her sister pulling away. She looked at all of the ladies around her and smiled widely. "I'm ready" They all yelled loudly giggling in excitement. They all hugged each other tightly in excitement.

"Alright ladies, lets get a move on, we don't have all day" Edmund said walking in. They smiled widely at him and Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "You look very beautiful Elizabeth, I don't know why you settled for a loser like Peter." They giggled as Edmund smiled widely proud to make them laugh. "Come on seriously, all of Narnia is waiting for this wedding you know"

"Well how rude of me to keep them waiting" Elizabeth said smiling and he smiled back. They all walked out of the room and Susan was the first to walk down the isle followed by Lucy and then Edmund and Penny.

"I hope you don't mind if I crash the party" Elizabeth turned around quickly and smiled widely.

"Aslan" She whispered going over to him hugging him tightly.

"I couldn't miss the biggest wedding in Narnia now could I?" He questioned her and she smiled widely.

"I would hope not" She said smiling at him. "Would you walk down with me?" She asked him and he smiled at her.

"I will consider it an honor" He said and she smiled at him standing up. She laced her fingers through his main and smiled widely as they began to walk down the isle. Aslan had stolen most of the attention off of Elizabeth but she didn't mind, she was actually more relieved than anything. She looked ahead and saw Peter didn't pay very much attention to Aslan, his eyes remained on Elizabeth and on Elizabeth only. He smiled from ear to ear happy to see her. She looked more beautiful than he could ever imagine and she was all his.

Aslan was the one to marry them. Marriage was different in Narnia than London or anywhere else. You could only marry another person if you truly loved one another, the deep magic in Narnia already knew if a couple were destined to be together till death. Aslan knew that Peter and Elizabeth loved each other and would never leave one another no matter what happened. Once you marry in Narnia you marry for life, once you marry there is no going back.

As Aslan married the King and the Queen the whole room was packed with Narnians or all shapes, sizes and ages. Even more Narnians were packed together outside of Cair Paravel and all around waiting for the word that the two were in deed married. Even the mermaids in the ocean gathered together and waited for the word.

When they were in fact married all of Narnia celebrated. They cheered so loudly that it could have awoken the dead. Elizabeth and Peter were smiling so widely Edmund thought their faces were going to tear. Lucy was clapping a loudly and as quickly as she could as she pounced on her toes beyond excited along with Susan and Penny.

The celebration seemed to last for days. Peter and Elizabeth never seemed to leave the dance floor. They danced to every song the fauns played and danced every dance the Narnians could think of. Not even for a second did they leave each others side. If they did it was to dance with their other siblings or some of the Narnians. It never lasted long until they found their way back into each others arms. They danced all day and danced all night. They danced for love, the danced for each other.