~Chapter 4~

You wake up slowly letting out a yawn, and when you start remembering what happened yesterday night, a large smile appears on your face while your eyes are still closed. Bucky had woken up a while ago, and he was just gazing at your sleeping figure, thinking you were beautiful even in the morning. He notices your smile, and concludes that you're awake.

"Good morning, princess." he whispers, moving a lock of hair behind your ear, and dropping a sweet kiss on your forehead. You wiggle a little bit on the bed, and your eyes start fluttering open, to find Bucky.

"Hello." you say with a husky voice from sleep, and you laugh at the sound of your own voice, making Bucky smile. "What time is it?" you ask.

"It's 9am." he answers. All the details from last night start filling your mind, and you're dying to ask Bucky the big question, but you're too scared.

"Last night..." you start saying.

"Was amazing." Bucky finishes for you.

"Yeah..." you sigh. "So... what are we?" you ask, shyly.

"Well, it depends. I could be your best friend with benefits, your fuckbuddy-" he teases, you slap his bare chest playfully.

"I'm serious, Buck." you say, trying to hold your most serious expression.

"Y/n y/l/n, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" he asks, making you blush at how sweet and dorky he sounds.

"Well, it depends. Are you going to take me on a date and stop flirting with other girls, James Buchanan Barnes?" you tease as well.

"Well, it depends. Are you going to be a good girlfriend and not flirt with other boys too?" he says, and you feel like this is becoming a vicious cycle, so you decide to stop it. You jump on him, straddling him, and you start kissing him.

"Just shut up." you say between kisses. "And yes, I'll be your girlfriend, jerk." you two keep making out on the bed while still covered by the blanket. You're starting to feel that same burning feeling of desire from last night, but you fight it, and decide to tease Bucky. "I'm going to take a shower." you say smiling at Bucky as you wrap the blanket around you to cover your naked body and make your way to the bathroom.

"Oh come on, y/n! Don't do this to me!" he says, you turn around for him to see the smirk on your face but quickly regret it. He's naked too, and your face turns red.

"Shit, sorry." you say turning around quickly, and you hear him chuckle. Suddenly, something or should I say someone, pulls the blanket away from you, revealing your body. Thankfully you were already opening the bathroom door, so you quickly go inside and close it. "I hate you!" you yell playfully from inside the bathroom.

"That's not what it sounded like last night when you were moaning my name, doll." he says. "Oh, please! Bucky! Keep going! Yes!" he imitates you, and you can't help but laugh.

"Shut up!" you yell back, and finally get in the shower.

Once you're done, you brush your wet hair in the bathroom and go back to your bedroom wrapped in a towel, to find Bucky sitting on the bed.

"Wanna take a shower?" you ask as you walk inside your bedroom, and Bucky stands up.

"Yes please." he says and gives you a sweet kiss on the cheek before making his way to the bathroom.

You start getting ready by curling your hair a little bit, and putting on some light makeup. While you're getting ready, you can't help it but daydream because of how happy you were feeling. It finally happened. What was only real in your dreams finally became a reality. Bucky Barnes was your boyfriend and he told you he loved you. You felt butterflies in your stomach every time the thought crossed your mind while you searched your closet for some nice clothes. Your fashion style was very similar to Peggy Carter's. You usually didn't wear very striking clothes, you liked to keep it simple and effective. Especially since your job required you to go unnoticed. Once you find the right outfit, you put it on quickly, until you suddenly feel a pair of hands grabbing your waist. Bucky spins you around and quickly crashes his lips against yours. You melt at the amazing feeling, and you know that you'll never get tired of the taste of his soft lips. You open your eyes slightly to look at him, and to see that the only thing covering him was a towel wrapped around his waist.