~Chapter 14~

You hadn't been to London many times, so you were glad you got to go there again. To celebrate the rescue of so many soldiers, you were all allowed to have a night of fun in London, but after that, you would have to get back to work.

Due to how unplanned these last few weeks had been and to being in the army, let's just say that you hadn't planned on going out so you didn't pack any nice dresses. However, Peggy being the planner and the anticipatory woman she is, packed extra clothes, including some dresses.

"So, which one do you want?" Peggy ask after setting three dresses on top of the bed. You were all staying at an allied headquarters of the SSR to plan your next move in the war. You had been able to pull some strings for Bucky to be allowed to stay in the same room as you and to get a bigger bed for the both of you.

"Umm, the blue one." you say after meditating which dress to wear. "Which one are you wearing?"

 "Which one are you wearing?"

"The red one." she answers and you smirk.

"Good choice! Especially since there's someone you might want to impress." you say wiggling your eyebrows.

"Who?" she asks, pretending she doesn't know.

"Oh come on, I've seen the way you and Steve look at each other! You guys are really cute." you say while picking up the dress.

"I don't know what you're talking about." she says and you give her a "stop lying" look. "Okay, fine! Maybe I do like him, I don't know. There's something about him that I haven't seen in other men."

"Awww." you say and she glares at you. "You know, I could help you speed things up if you want."

"No need for that yet." she says. "Now go finish getting ready, chop chop!" she says.

You two finish getting ready after putting on some light make up and doing your hair. After that, you both head towards the bar in which the guys already were.

As you start entering the bar, you can already sense the smell of beer and smoke in the air. Not your favorite smell let's say, especially since it was mostly men in there. To be honest, you were just there for Bucky. The deeper you get inside the bar, looking for Bucky and Steve, the more heads turn to look at you and Peggy. Who could blame them, though? You two looked breathtaking. You finally located your boyfriend and your best friend, so you quickly grabbed Peggy's hand to walk faster towards them. Bucky and Steve suddenly stopped hearing the laughs of many soldiers near them, alerting them of someone there. They both leaned backwards from the bar stool to get a better view of who was there, and they were really pleased when they saw you and Peggy. The two men plopped down from the bar stools and Bucky looked at you with a bright smile as you approached them.

"Hello boys." you say before giving Bucky a quick peck on the lips and then hugging Steve. You see Peggy giving heart eyes to Steve before quickly breaking eye contact. "So, are you having fun?" you ask before you and Peggy order yourselves a drink.