I MET SEBASTIAN STAN

First of all, have any of you met the Romanian god??

Now onto the story: so the first thing I saw from Seb was the panel. The panel was super nice and funny and overall surreal. Cause the second he walked on stage I felt my heart stop cause that was the first time I saw him and I couldn't believe it.
After the panel I went right away to the autographs. As I was waiting in line, I couldn't stop looking at Seb cause he was so close and I was basically hypnotized. Once it was my turn I was trembling so much but this is pretty much how the dialogue went:
Me: hi!
Seb: hi! (And then starts signing the autograph)
Me: so my little sister made this drawing for you (hands him drawing)
Seb: (finishes signing and looks up) wow!
Me: so I just wanna tell you that I wanna be an actress and that you're my biggest inspiration so thank you so so much.
Seb: wow that's amazing! Never stop!
And after that I almost died cause he reached out for me and grabbed my hand. But he didn't shake it, it was better. We basically intertwined fingers and he squeezed my hand softly and I was screaming inside. I'm just gonna say that his hand is the softest thing I've ever touched. Then at 4pm it was my turn for the photo ops. It was so nice cause I was like: hi can we do a hug? And he said: yeah of course! Then we hugged and got the picture taken. When we pulled out of the hug i looked up at him and was like: I love you, thank you so much for doing this. And then he said I love you back and I melted on the spot. Then he kept repeating thank you thank you as I slowly started leaving while he looked down at me. And okay, that's the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. His eyes were even more blue and beautiful in real life and also he smelled SO GOOD.

This was probably the best day of my life and I couldn't be more grateful or happier that I actually got to finally meet him. AKSHAKDH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

PS: go to my Instagram fan acc hollanders.stans for photos and videos😊😊 and if u have fan accounts drop them in the comments so I can follow u back💖