2

9:02 pm, January 8th, 2018

holly's pov.

holly was shocked as simon pulled up to a goregous mansion. it was gigantic, and it had a bit of modernity mixed with brick, as well as lots of windows. she could also see a lamborghini as they pulled up, which she gasped at. as holly walked into the house, she saw 9 other people inside, 1 girl, and eight guys. simon quickly followed up behind her, closing the door in a hurry to escape the cold winter air from outside.

"hey everyone, this is my friend holly. she's staying the night. holly, meet the rest sidemen, josh, ethan, tobi, harry, and vikk. also, this is will, and there are the two callums, but he's cal and he's lux." he introduced her to the men. holly recognized one of the women as talia mar, simon's girlfriend. holly and talia got on quite well ever since they went to a music festival together. talia and holly shared the love of music, and while talia sung, holly played piano. her grandmother taught her when she was young. even though when she grew up, her choice in music changed, but she still loved a bit of classic mozart.

"hey," holly said, waving at the group of people. the boys got up to introduce themselves. 

holly tried to be kind to them, after all, she didn't want anymore trouble for simon. they all seemed pretty nice, atleast none of them were making snappy remarks like jj. she got on the best with will, since they had the same type of humour

"can i fix you a drink?" lux asked holly after she fitted herself on the grey sofa near talia. 

"sure," holly responded, trying to be as cheery as possible. lux came back with a cup of beer, which holly quickly drank and requesting another, in which lux raised his eyebrows, but got her another beer. holly turned towards talia and they quickly engaged into a conversation about the latest music coming out. 

"i fancy a lot of rap, really." holly told talia. talia raised her eyebrows.

"y'know jj makes rap music?" talia quizzed holly. holly threw her frizzy hair over her back and chuckled, but talia still had a serious expression on her face. 

"you're joking." holly muttered, a bit annoyed how jj got into every conversation she had. talia shook her head. 

"no, I'm not, has an album called Keep it Up, went pretty well in fact." talia said. will made his way over to them and sat next to Holly. He gave her a playful nudge with the sleeve of his black hoodie with "DARK" spelled on it.

"come on, you haven't heard lamborghini? that's a classic." will laughed, bringing up a beer to his square shaped face and chugged it. he whipped his phone from his pocket. he tapped a few buttons and soon a harsh rap song blared over the speakers.

" la-lamborghini, la-lamborghini, bitch i know you see me in my la-lamborghini."

holly covered her ears in response to the thundering rap beat blasting on the speakers. she had to admit, it wasn't bad. but noise was too much. holly ran to the speaker a few feet away and turned it down. 

"wow, loud much?" holly muttered as she plopped back on the couch, taking a chug of the second beer lux had got her. will chuckled and took another swig of the beer he held.

"don't say that to his face, he'll beat your ass." will laughed, words slurring, "just like he'll beat joe weller." 

"who's joe weller?" holly asked will, who got up and started dancing to the mumur of the rap.

"you haven't heard? jj's gonna box another youtuber called joe. he's a nonce really. jj's gonna destroy him." harry blubbered, about to guzzle another bottle of rum. everyone was clearly drinking a lot, including holly. she saw jj come in from the backyard through the sliding glass door. he started to turn towards the stairs to avoid the drunk people in his living room.