11

first of all, i want to thank all of you for the support recently. luv all u guys sm X

9:45 am, January 16th, 2018

"WILL?" holly screamed at the brunette man in front of her. will froze upon seeing the tiny angry girl in front of him.

"why the fk are you here? what about your family emergency?" holly spat with anger in her leafy eyes. jj gripped onto her shoulder and shot will a glare. will was lost for words.

"um. i can explain." he stammered, holding a hand in front of him. 

"well you better." holly hissed, stomping out the line and shaking away from jj's grip.

"will," holly heard jj quietly growl. jj clenched his fists which made will cross his arms and glare back at jj. 

"well, holly, if you want to know the real reason-"

"shut the fk up lenney. get out of our way." jj yelled, leaving holly shocked.

"no, no, no, will. explain." she struggled to push jj back.

"well, i was stuck hiding out in my flat the entire night because this dick didn't want me anywhere near you." holly scowled at will.

"yeah right."

"leave lenney." jj snarled, stepping closer to will.

"what are you gonna do? it's not my fault your a controlling ass." will shouted at him, taking a step forward so they were face to face.

"wait, jj, you told will to abandon me?" she asked jj.

"i can explain," jj sputtered, turning towards holly with a reassuring look on his face. holly sneered at his apologetic face.

"no, why doesn't will explain." she snapped, pointing at will, who's hands were shoved in his black hoodie's pockets.

"well holly. jj told me to back away from you, honestly don't know why. so he forced me to back out and look like a dick so he could just take you up to his flat and have a one night stand or some shit." will rambled, avoiding jj's infuriated eyes.

"will mfing lenney. get the fk out of my face NOW." jj roared. nearby people were starting to realize the fight about to break out. jj shot holly a look of admiration.

"holly, believe me. this kid is liar." he assured her, placing a large hand on her shoulder. holly shook it off.

"get the fk away from me. i'm not your fkn property. i knew i couldn't trust you. it's over. bye." she yelled at the tall dark man, grabbing will's hand and running out of the lobby.

-

-

-

-

-

wowzies. can we trust jj again? lets see ;))))

love all of you guys x

have a great day