12

10:14 am, January 9th, 2018

"so he basically told me to back off." will mumbled as he took a bite of his big mac. holly scowled, taking a bite of a chip. holly dragged will to a mcdonald's a few blocks away to discuss jj's behavior.

"why would he do that?" she fumed, dipping another fry into ketchup. will shrugged and took another bite.

"he thinks i'm a fuckboy. don't know where he got that idea, i haven't slept with a girl for, like five months." he grunted. holly frowned. why was jj so controlling?

"can you show me the texts?" she asked, but a tone in her voice made it sound like an order. will nodded and thrust in hand in his black hoodie's pocket and took out a cracked iphone 8. he tapped a few things before showing imessages with jj.

jj:

taking holly home tonight i see?

will:

yeah? what?

jj:

get your fucking hands off her.

will:

lol mate wtf

jj:

don't bring her home

will:

why

jj:

just don't.

will:

is she insane or some shit

jj:

no

will:

yeah she's coming home with me

jealous haha

jj:

don't u dare bring her home

you'll regret it.

will:

so scared omg

jj:

i have stuff on you.

will:

like what?

will quickly pulled his phone away after holly read will's last text. holly look at him confused.

"what stuff?" will sighed and crossed his arms.

"something i did a few months ago," he groaned, taking another bite. holly wasn't going to let him get away without telling her what jj was holding against him.

"tell me." she hissed, tapping her fingers on the table. will furrowed his brows and looked away for a second before letting out a dry sigh and leaned towards holly. holly leaned back so they were 2 inches away from each other over the table.

"i slept with simon a few weeks ago. i'm pretty sure we were both drunk. i don't know how jj knows but i guess he was threatening to expose us." he whispered. holly's eyes widened at the last sentence. she leaned back in her chair while wiped some sweat of his forehead.

"so, you shagged simon while he was dating talia?" she questioned, eating another chip. will just nodded, looking around the mcdonalds. there wasn't many people by them, just a family and few couples. whenever she hung out with simon, he barely drank anything and was more to himself. he was the last person holly would suspect would cheat on talia with a guy.

"so," holly started, trying to change the conversation, "what did you mean when you said jj just wanted a one night stand?" will let out a huff and rolled his minty eyes.

"he does this all the time. snogs some girl, bangs them, and tells them how they're not like the rest and stuff. i'm friends with one of his hook-ups too, and she told me everything. he thinks i'm a fuck boy yet he does this to countless girls. did he mention he cheated on his ex?" he rambled, staring holly straight in her eyes, which were widening every word.

"that's exactly what we did. we were reading comments on that stupid video and everyone was like 'i ship it' and he was like, 'well lets make that cannon' and he started to kiss me. i kissed back and then we took things to the bedroom-"

"wait so you banged?" holly nodded.

"anyway, so before that, he was getting super personal and stuff, like asking me all these things and was like, lets go shopping, and we were about to go but then we saw you." she spilled, holding a hand to her head. she couldn't help the tears starting to form at the crinkles of her eyes.

"aw, holly, i'm so sorry." will consoled, placing a hand on her bare shoulder. he reached over to give holly a quick hug before returning back to his seat again. holly wiped away tears and looked at will with half smile.

"thanks will, you've really been a good friend." she complimented, pulling up her mini kanken backpack. will nodded with a smile and stood up.

"hey, we can go shopping if you want?" he suggested.

"sounds great. i left all my clothes at jj's anyway." she nervously chuckled as they walked out together.

-

-

-

-

-

hey guys! sorry for short chapter! what do you think about will? what do think will happen next? have a lovely day XX