24

4:03 pm, febuary 2nd, 2018

"yass, WORK IT! oh yeah, swing those HIPS! yeah, SHAKE THAT ASS. babee, YOU BEING LOOKING FINE AS HELL!" cassidy praised holly as she modeled in her dress that she was wearing to the boxing match. she was wearing a tight-sweater dress, which hugged her small curves perfectly, with no sleeves, which was probably a bad idea in the february chill, but beauty is pain. 

"thanks babee." she smiled as she sat down on the bed next to cassidy. cassidy sighed and leaned back on the bed.

"i wish i had your life." she giggled as she gazed at the pictures of her and the sidemen, cal, deji, and lux. holly nervously laughed. cassidy had no idea what being "famous" was like.

"you really don't." she responded, laying next to cassidy.

"um, you have rich as hell friends, a hot as fuck boyfriend, cute friends, and look at your apartment. i'd kill to be you." she explained as she made motions with her perfectly manicured nails. holly shrugged. i mean, she was right. she did have good friends, a nice apartment, but she couldn't agree on the "boyfriend".

sure, deji was attractive enough. but they both knew deep down they didn't love eachother. 

"i guess." holly mumbled. suddenly, the doorbell rang. it was probably deji. holly quietly sighed and sprung up from the bed that cassidy and her were laying on. she heard cassidy shuffle up as well as she opened the door.

deji stood there, dressed in a black coat, with a white dress top underneath. a blood-red tie brought color to the black and white outfit. deji was carrying a camera, and he shoved into holly's face.

"HOLLY!" he shouted, obnoxiously. holly heard cassidy giggle as deji wrapped an arm around holly's waist and turn the camera around to face deji sloppily pecking her next as a light shade of red flooded holly's face. 

"THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND HOLLY!" he yelled with a massive grin as he shifted his arm around holly's bare shoulder, slowly rubbing it. holly nervously waved at the expensive camera that was being pushed closer and closer. 

"WHAT'S TONIGHT HOLLY? FIGHT NIGHT!" deji cheered as he squeezed holly's arm. holly whooped. she was used to being on camera now, from the various videos she'd been with deji. sure, she didn't like when a camera was inches in front of her, but she was used to it.

"HELL YEAH!" she giggled, throwing a hand up, shaking away from deji's grip, which slid to holly's waist. deji flicked the camera off, and started passionately kissing holly's neck. holly nervously giggled as she felt the rim of his glasses etch her cheekbones.

"okay, okay deji." she she placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled him off. deji grinned at holly. she did look gorgeous tonight. 

her dark brown hair was tied up in a high ponytail, and her makeup complimented her splatters of freckles. cassidy was amazing at makeup, so holly insisted she help her get ready for the fight. even though she looked perfect, she definitely wasn't perfect inside.

in fact, she was terrified. holly never wanted to catch a glimpse of joe again. but she wanted to see jj beat the fuck out of him. 

"oh, hey cassidy, love the new hair." deji tilted his head to cheekily look at cassidy, who's jet black hair had been recently cut and she'd stopped straightening it. she looked amazing with the abundant curls around her heart shaped face. 

cassidy smirked at deji's compliment. holly rolled her eyes at cassidy discreetly. 

"alright." she huffed, standing on her tip-toes to face deji, who quickly averted his vision back to the girl, who was slightly huffing and puffing.

"sorry love, let's go." deji coughed as she patted holly's back, signalling her to leave the flat. holly heard cassidy pick up her bag and follow her and deji outside. 

the minute holly and deji entered the boxing area, and flood of sounds burst into holly's ears. she immediately covered her ears with her black-painted nails as various cheers and boos boomed throughout the enormous building. it was packed. a ring stood about 15 yards in front of them, and was decorating in various adverts.

"i'm gonna go to jj's room. wanna come?" jj screamed over the commotion. holly only nodded, desperate to leave the screams of the crowd. deji grabbed her hand and dragged her through the crowd, that was rushing both ways.

"sorry, sorry!" holly apologized as she hit various people. suddenly, holly felt deji's grasp leave her. holly let out a squeal as she lost deji through the extreme amount of people. she kept on stumbling as she got pushed and shoved through the running crowd. 

"just go to the next door." holly told herself as trekked through the crowd. she finally pushed herself to a metal door outside of the massive audience for the boxing match. she had turned into a empty hallway where she regained her breath. beads of sweat fell onto her dress as she brushed her stray strands away from her caked face. holly slowly walked through the hallway, looking for a door that deji might've gone into.

suddenly, holly found a door that had "boxer". she quickly pushed it, not bothering to read who's name was above it.

Joe Weller

boxer

-

-

-

-

the TEA IS HOT.

im back! sorry for no chapters in three days! i have school uGHHHhghhh

will holly see joe in his room? what will she do? will she find deji? what will happen after the boxing match? lets see 

LOVE U ALL X