17

10:29 am, janauary 17, 2018

"i'm back!" holly yelled at the messy london flat as she heaved and threw off her loud boots. will came strolling out of hallway to turn and with a  goofy grin and signature black hoodie.

"ya'rite?" he greeted holly, flinging himself on the couch. holly sarcastically smiled and threw herself next to will. she took a deep breath before turning to will.

"what a fucking night." she laughed. 

"tell me mate." he urged.

"well, so we went out for sushi. i got drunk. and i kinda forget the rest. all i know is i woke up in deji's bed." she breathed. "and know i have a burning headache." she wined. 

"quite eventful." will remarked. holly nodded, feeling her stomach lurch. she croaked and threw up a finger to pause the conversation while she ran to the bathroom. 

"shit." she mumbled after vomited. she instantly tried to rub the pain out her head.

"will, do you have tylenol?" she shouted grogilly.

"yeah!" will yelled back. holly pulled herself off the clean tile floor and moped towards the living space and sunk into the couch. she let out a groan as pain tore at her head. she barley whispered a "thanks" as will handed her a pill and a glass of water. she quickly guzzled it and burped. will placed himself next to holly again. 

"soo, do you think deji really liked you? like in a personality way?" will asked bluntly. holly replied with a half-hearted laugh. 

"hell no. didn't even bother talking to me on the ride there. it was super awkward. i bet he had fun after dinner though." she rambled, crossing her arms. 

"so are we gonna carry on with the plan?" he asked.

"what plan?" 

"where you date him and make jj jealous." will simply said. holly cocked an eyebrow, but then remembered the events of the past two days.

"um, i don't know. i mean, it'll be hella weird because he doesn't even bother asking about me. so he might not even ask." holly thought out loud. will slowly nodded.

"yeah, but we wanna make jj regret everything. let me tell you something holly." will started leaning in, closer to holly.

"deji is a known cheater. his last girlfriend, who was like an ig model or something, he cheated on. so i doubt he'll be heartbroken if you break up. because no offense, he'll probably bang some other girl within weeks of dating you." will chattered. holly's eyes widened every word. 

"he mentioned a girlfriend, but didn't say why they broke up." holly whispered. will nodded.

"that's the one. so if he does ask, just be prepared." he warned, leaning back into the arm of the sofa.

"s-shit." holly stuttered, half smiling with furrowed brows, "well, then i don't know. sure as hell i want to get jj jealous, but i don't wanna catch feelings and get heartbroken." 

"yeah. you're right. well, let's see what happens." will shrugged. something buzzed in holly's coat pocket. holly whipped her phone out of her pocket and scrolled through the endless notifacations, until she saw three messages. she grit her teeth as she read them, feeling guilt but anger.

jj 😒

are you out with my bro??

holly????

wtf??

"oh fuck you." she hissed aloud. will turned his head to face holly's phone. he clenched his jaw as he saw jj's texts.