5

sorry i forgot about the dates!!

5:37 pm, January 15th, 2018

holly leaned against the unique wallpaper as she talked to a gorgeous and tall cocoa skinned girl, typing things on a computer perched upon a cupboard. the restaurant holly worked at wasn't as busy as usual since it was during rush hour, so holly had time to speak to her friend, cassidy.

holly didn't have many friends. she wasn't introverted, it was hard to get to know her. she wasn't even close to her roommate, jenna. cassidy was probably one of her best friends besides simon.

"so, i'm like, making waffles, because i was trying to be nice because the night before i kinda went a little crazy so i wanted to make it up to him, you know? and then he asks me about uni and then i tell him i got my degree and hes like, 'your a nerd ha ha ha.' and then i'm like pissed off because this dude i barely know is insulting me about my degree." holly muttered to cassidy, who nodded the entire time, but clearly was focused on her work.

"jeez hol. what a load of work." cassidy frowned as she turned around. cassidy was basically an instagram model, with long dark hair and sharp cheekbones. she had gorgeous coffee colored eyes and full lips. cassidy tapped the cupboard behind with her acryilic nails.

"you said he's famous, right?" cassidy asked holly.

"yeah, on youtuber or whatever." she replied.

"holly! your order's ready!" a voice shouted from behind. holly looked past the corner the cupboard was it and she saw a plate of food on the island on the kitchen.

"cya," holly quickly waved goodbye to cassidy, who nodded in response. holly carefully placed the food on a tray, which was an indian curry. she made her way to a table near the middle of the room, where a brunette boy and woman sat. she smiled as she reached over there.

"your chicken curry." she chirped as she set the food down by the woman.

"thanks," the woman grinned as she took a bite. holly nodded as she started to walk away.

"oh my god mom, that's ksi!" the boy burst as he pointed towards the door. holly whipped around.

"what. the. fk." she said under her breath as she saw jj swaggering towards the hostess's desk. she rushed towards cassidy, who was still leaned against the wall. cassidy cocked her head to the side as she saw holly's pale face.

"cas! that's him!" she whisper-yelled. cassidy threw her head in jj's direction. her eyes swooned for a second before she got an annoyed shove by holly. she quickly shook her head to escape her trance.

"yeah. ew. gross." she nervously laughed as she saw holly's disappointed face. luckily for cassidy, someone called her name from the kitchen, but unluckily leaving holly the only waiter available.

"this can't be happening." she thought, trying to avoid eye contact with jj. her palms were sweating as she saw him getting seated. to her terror, the hostess signaled her over to where he was sitting. holly shook her head, which the hostess gave her a stern look. holly sighed.

"you can do this holly. you can so this." she thought as she sauntered towards the the table. jj didn't look up when she walked over.

"maybe he'll just forget." she tried to reassure herself before speaking.

"hello, i'm holly-"

"well, well, well. what do we have here?" jj smirked as he looked up at the girl's white face. holly flashed a glare as he stared at her with a sneer in his eyes.

"come to apologize?" holly hissed with a sarcastic smile as she rested her palms on the small table, bending over slightly. jj shuffled in his chair and rested his hands on the table.